Player character in the game version of Skyrim....

#11Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 7:58:07 PM(edited)
IamI3rian posted...
All, unless I'm missing something. Which is totally unreasonable when you consider political climate & expectation of service (as a thane).

Either way, I grow weary of talking about this. No offense.

You neglected: Champion of all (available) Daedric Princes, 'Master' level (90+) in all skills, richest man/woman in the world, and (potentially) the wealthiest land owner in the province. Though I'm unclear if you actually own any of the houses or just get to live in/build them.

Oh, and DLC stuff too.

DLC stuff just makes them even more Gary Stu/Mary Sue like. The master of all skills is actually equated by them being good at everything.... skill wise that is... And thane wise, can you become thane of the holds that hold the main faction of the civil war quest lines?

Actually.... how much wealth do any of the Jarl's have in Skyrim?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
You do good, people will hate. You do bad, people will hate. You just sit there, people will hate. Welcome to the COD community.
#12IamI3rianPosted 3/17/2013 8:00:30 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
And thane wise, can you become thane of the holds that hold the main faction of the civil war quest lines?

What?!

*Head a splodes*

About half as much as my main character. = D
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
My dragon shout flow is sweeter than a SodaStream!
#13MC2011Posted 3/17/2013 8:01:40 PM
= )

Potential?

Seriously though, what's that about? Kinda funny though. I'm happy I dunno how to tag people. I can only imagine what would be up there.

Meh, random for the sake of random... I think. If it was something, I forget now.

As for tagging, click on someones name and it's along the right side. Helps with ID'ing imposters, regulars or ass hats.
---
http://i.imgur.com/zHLma5j.jpg
You're next...
#14Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 8:02:43 PM
IamI3rian posted...
And thane wise, can you become thane of the holds that hold the main faction of the civil war quest lines?

What?!

*Head a splodes*

About half as much as my main character. = D

I mean can you become thane of the holds of say both Ulfric Stormcloak, and Solitude (Imperials)?

The talk about wealth also makes me think about how weird the economy is in Skyrim.
---
You do good, people will hate. You do bad, people will hate. You just sit there, people will hate. Welcome to the COD community.
#15IamI3rianPosted 3/17/2013 8:26:50 PM(edited)
MC2011 posted...
As for tagging, click on someones name and it's along the right side. Helps with ID'ing imposters, regulars or ass hats.

...and you've got a new tag.

I'll give you a hint. It's not "imposter" or "regular" = )

EDIT: @Kant... yeah, you can. Fairly easily (if such a thing can be said about "Thane of Windhelm")

---
#16Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 8:29:18 PM
IamI3rian posted...
MC2011 posted...

...and you've got a new tag.

I'll give you a hint. It's not "imposter" or "regular" = )

EDIT: @Kant... yeah, you can. Fairly easily (if such a thing can be said about "Thane of Windhelm")

Wait... so become thane in one or the other... side with one side.. then what if you pull the "I AM THANE" card when you kill the opposing leader of either hold?
---
#17MC2011Posted 3/17/2013 8:37:24 PM
Is it Lightning Troll?
---
http://i.imgur.com/zHLma5j.jpg
You're next...
#18IamI3rianPosted 3/17/2013 8:38:20 PM
**SPOILERS**

Jesus... what?!

Are you trying to give me a migraine?

So.. Thane of Windhelm -> Join Imps -> Kill Ulfric?

Nothing out of the ordinary. At that point you don't get in trouble for doing it, since you've taken over the city. Before that, they're both essential.

If I've got even a minor grasp on what you're suggesting. = D
---
#19IamI3rianPosted 3/17/2013 8:39:39 PM
MC2011 posted...
Is it Lightning Troll?

No, but perhaps it ought to be. = )

Energy Troll? Is there a troll Pokemon? WHY THE F*** does my spell check know that I spelled Pokemon wrong the first time, yet it thinks teleport isn't a word?

Either way, I was too old for that nonsense when it started happening.
---
#20Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 8:41:42 PM
IamI3rian posted...
**SPOILERS**

Jesus... what?!

Are you trying to give me a migraine?

So.. Thane of Windhelm -> Join Imps -> Kill Ulfric?

Nothing out of the ordinary. At that point you don't get in trouble for doing it, since you've taken over the city. Before that, they're both essential.

If I've got even a minor grasp on what you're suggesting. = D

Yeah pretty much... not sure if it could be done on consoles... but make yourself thane of both sides.... then play through the final quest of the civil war timeline could you just pull the thane card all the way up to the leader of the opposing hold or would that not work?

Would be some weird paradox thing... "I am the thane of this hold, yet I am going to help take it over, therefore since I am thane, you can pardon my slaying of your leader.", or something like that.
---