Dead enemies run in place

#1ToddlarodPosted 3/17/2013 7:44:09 PM
Have you had that happen before? It's happened twice to me. It's pretty weird. I recorded it both times:

Draugr Wight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBXtrtWcolQ

Cave Bear:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3m6QKRCzX4
---
Currently playing: Dragon's Dogma, Skyrim. DD PAWN: Vanessa, level <100
PSN: toddlarod
#2IamI3rianPosted 3/17/2013 7:49:36 PM
Zombies. They don't make 'em like they used to.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
My dragon shout flow is sweeter than a SodaStream!
#3neithskyePosted 3/17/2013 7:52:25 PM
It happens to me when the enemy died while Paralyzed. Not sure why.
#4Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/17/2013 7:54:43 PM
I haven't seen that happen before.. though I have seen some one who died in one of the guild questlines come back to life. Though they were wearing nothing as I had already taken everything off their corpse.... They actually popped up at a bandit camp I had cleared out.... they were laying on the ground corpse like... except when I clicked A button to talk to them, they got back up and acted like they had never died.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
You do good, people will hate. You do bad, people will hate. You just sit there, people will hate. Welcome to the COD community.
#5IamI3rianPosted 3/17/2013 7:57:46 PM(edited)
@Kant... **companions respawn. If memory serves, all of them. = )

They're a random encounter in the wilderness. Kinda funny they're naked. You've confirmed something totally unrelated for me though. That (dying) apparently won't fix the 'issue' with Marked for Death. I've always suspected as much though.

EDIT: Like... "The Companions" in Jorrvskr. Not just followers.

---
#6SephirothePosted 3/17/2013 7:57:35 PM
Yep, I've had this happen to me a few times. It occurred once when I killed a paralyzed Lurker; the Lurker stood back up and started running in place. I'm not sure if the enemy being paralyzed has anything to do with it.
---
"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world." - Buddah
#7Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/17/2013 8:01:13 PM
IamI3rian posted...
@Kant... **companions respawn. If memory serves, all of them. = )

They're a random encounter in the wilderness. Kinda funny they're naked. You've confirmed something totally unrelated for me though. That (dying) apparently won't fix the 'issue' with Marked for Death. I've always suspected as much though.

EDIT: Like... "The Companions" in Jorrvskr. Not just followers.

Really? Didn't really know they did (imagine my surprise when he just was there... in the bandit camp even though he was supposed to be like a mile or so in another direction). So I could potentially use them for the ritual for that one Daedric prince.... over and over again?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
You do good, people will hate. You do bad, people will hate. You just sit there, people will hate. Welcome to the COD community.
#8Toddlarod(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 8:06:50 PM
Mine weren't paralyzed, they were both killed by my bow.
---
Currently playing: Dragon's Dogma, Skyrim. DD PAWN: Vanessa, level <100
PSN: toddlarod
#9IamI3rianPosted 3/17/2013 8:23:04 PM
@Kant... not exactly. Well, not easily I suppose I should say. It's one of the more rare encounters, and on top of that it's a random group of three (I think... maybe four) companions. It would take a long time, and as I said it's one of the more rare encounters.

Also, from what I can tell there's only a few places where it occurs. The only one that jumps out at me (off the top of my head) is Winterhold City (such as it is).

Todd, do you have "Bulls-Eye?"
---
#10konvikt_17Posted 3/17/2013 8:24:32 PM
Happened to me just last night.

figured id go pay the Dawnguard Fort a visit. i sided with the vampires.

enter the fort then transform. see this one guy sitting at a bench to the left. use Vampiric Drain a couple times then he fell downthen got back up and started running in place.

was quite humorous.
---
"When you can't sleep, well you can't dream
When you can't dream, well whats life mean?"~Bullet-Hollywood undead