Anyone else just dislike the Glass Tier weaponry and armor in the series?

#1Necro_Fear89Posted 3/17/2013 9:49:41 PM
It just seems to me like Beth can never get the look right for any of the glass armor and weapons, I always feel like I'm cosplaying a Power Ranger and swinging green toy swords around. I guess I just feel it looks really out of place in this game, kinda cartoonish. Is it just me?
---
Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended- Maiden in Black
#2CRtwentyPosted 3/17/2013 9:50:54 PM
I agree that it looks pretty wonky. The weapons are alright, but the armor looks silly to me.
---
"I just came out of a PIE, you swooning harpy! That is totally bat-**** insane!" - Mehrunes Dagon
#3Joe_CobbsPosted 3/17/2013 9:54:16 PM
I've never liked it either. It definitely looks better than the other games though.
#4IamI3rianPosted 3/17/2013 10:15:07 PM
Weapons look cool I think. Armor looks like some Elf got beat down with a sour apple Jolly Rancher though.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
My dragon shout flow is sweeter than a SodaStream!
#5Necro_Fear89(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 10:20:27 PM
IamI3rian posted...
Weapons look cool I think. Armor looks like some Elf got beat down with a sour apple Jolly Rancher though.

My favorite any type of candy, sour apple :@
---
Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended- Maiden in Black
#6IamI3rianPosted 3/17/2013 10:35:03 PM
Stop beating Elves with it.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
My dragon shout flow is sweeter than a SodaStream!
#7obishawnPosted 3/17/2013 10:38:31 PM
The armor is too elven for my tastes, but I love the weapons.
---
Winter is coming
#87Nitro7Blazer7Posted 3/18/2013 12:00:20 AM
I really love the Armour, and some of the weapons.
---
I'm a real Porcupine and I have sharp Quills!
The Infamous Cap'n Ennbeard!
#9Evil_SandwichPosted 3/18/2013 12:06:33 AM
I like the glass weapons from Obivion better then Skyrim's, especially the glass longsword.

http://the-elder-scrolls-skyrim.com/images/oblivion/renders/Weapons/Glass/LongSword.png
#10DragonLWPosted 3/18/2013 12:08:00 AM
My only real problem is the fact that its green. I like the color green don't get me wrong but volcanic glass, which I'm assuming is the glass being used here, is usually either clear, brown, or black in almost all cases.
---
I used to tilt giants until someone convinced me they were windmills. Now I still tilt at giants but they have spinning arms.