So what builds are people going to create once patch 1.9 is released?

#1the_old_daysPosted 3/19/2013 1:32:28 PM
I'm sure this topic has already been made, but I was just curious what kind of builds people were going to try out once the patch comes out.

Yes, you can make a true jack of all trades, maxing out every perk tree once the patch is out, but I would find that boring and would prefer a more focused build.

For example, I going to create a standard light armor dagger/archer sneak character, but I'm also going to make the character proficient in two handed for melee oriented quest lines like the civil war, or for when I just get board of sneaking while dungeon diving. I'll also be able to fully maximize the illusion tree without having to sacrifice one of the crafting trees.

And I'll be able to make a true pure Magic User without having to sacrifice the crafting trees as well.

So, what kind of builds are people planning?
#2HighOnPhazonPosted 3/19/2013 1:40:53 PM
How is 1.9 changing anything really?
---
GT: AncientToaster
Speak of the devil...and he shall appear
#3WatermelonFartsPosted 3/19/2013 1:44:54 PM
an ebony blade build
#4NicodaemosPosted 3/19/2013 1:50:07 PM
And I'll be able to make a true pure Magic User without having to sacrifice the crafting trees as well.

what exactly excluded crafting skills from a pure magic user before?
---
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer
#5Pure_LionHeartPosted 3/19/2013 2:02:24 PM
Really, isn't a truly uncompromising master of all the only thing that will be "unlocked" with this patch?
---
You're a failure. Finally...something we have in common.
#6Mick65Posted 3/19/2013 2:05:47 PM
I don't think people realize that just because you can get additional perks by re-leveling your most often used skills, you'll still need to increase the skills you don't use to in order to put perks into them.
---
JAFO
#7DragonLWPosted 3/19/2013 2:52:37 PM
The only build I ever use. All powerful jack of all trades and master of all. Anything less isn't satisfying and fails to live up to the story line of being the Dragonborn to me.
---
I used to tilt giants until someone convinced me they were windmills. Now I still tilt at giants but they have spinning arms.
#8Semi-AutomaticPosted 3/19/2013 2:57:29 PM
I'm not sure you full understand what is in the patch...

It is not nearly enough for you to make a "new build" from. Unless you consider making a build around the Ebony Blade( which I've actually done before), but aside from that. The addition of perks doesn't really do anything but turn you from a supernatural deity to a bonafied god.
---
I put thought into every thing I say and type. I expect everyone else to do the same..
#9jammymacsterPosted 3/19/2013 2:59:05 PM
Same builds as always, just levelled higher without the need to grind skills I don't use. May actually encounter a Legendary Dragon and fight the Ebony Warrior now.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Zso2L.jpg
#10JackNurSnakPackPosted 3/19/2013 3:01:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]