Finished Bleak Falls Barrow, found puddles of blood outside

#1Blue_Dream87Posted 3/20/2013 10:33:20 PM
There were I think 4 or 5 different puddles of blood in the snow, a ribcage in one. I've played through the dungeon so many times, but I don't recall ever seeing the bloodstains. Maybe I wasn't observant enough, but still.

Is there some story to this, like a quest? Or just a random event to creep me out?
---
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/Dwarkyzidez/deeath.jpg
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/Dwarkyzidez/sloth.png
#2NathypantsPosted 3/20/2013 10:35:27 PM
Get used to stuff like that.

If you'll notice the mammoth bones scattered around... at least I believe them to be. If I'm remembering correctly.

There's lots of little things here and there that aren't explained through dialogue. You just have to find them/pick up on the hints yourself.

Rather nifty and all that.
---
~If you sprinkle when you tinkle~
~Be a sweetie and wipe the seaty~
#3darkportal785Posted 3/20/2013 10:45:14 PM
Miraak is up to his old tricks again. He's such a troublemaker.
---
This post was brought to you by the letter Xbox and the number 5.
#4NathypantsPosted 3/20/2013 10:50:27 PM
darkportal785 posted...
Miraak is up to his old tricks again. He's such a troublemaker.

You shush your dark portal, you... you... DARK PORTAL!
---
~If you sprinkle when you tinkle~
~Be a sweetie and wipe the seaty~
#5jammymacsterPosted 3/20/2013 10:51:40 PM
Nathypants posted...
You shush your dark portal, you... you... DARK PORTAL!

Reported for profanities!
---
http://i.imgur.com/Zso2L.jpg
#6Necro_Fear89Posted 3/21/2013 12:01:54 AM
In Solstheim there is a cave with some albino spiders, and some of them are apparently parasitic as they attach themselves to humans. Well there was a locked room with about 4 or 5 of the spiders attached to the human's faces and with some bloody human remains inside the room they were in, unless I really paid attnetion like I was I would never have noticed that. They must have eaten some of the people thrown in there too, which is disgusting to think about it.
---
Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended- Maiden in Black
#7Cast_SupremacyPosted 3/21/2013 12:48:11 AM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
In Solstheim there is a cave with some albino spiders, and some of them are apparently parasitic as they attach themselves to humans. Well there was a locked room with about 4 or 5 of the spiders attached to the human's faces and with some bloody human remains inside the room they were in, unless I really paid attnetion like I was I would never have noticed that. They must have eaten some of the people thrown in there too, which is disgusting to think about it.

Albino spiders... attached to human's faces... reference to the 'Alien' movie series?
#8silverhunter16Posted 3/21/2013 7:57:40 AM
Necro_Fear89 posted...

Those are the mind control spiders. They take control of enemies for 30 seconds if I remember correctly
You can make them with a spider pod and a soul gem but could be wrong about the formula.
---
"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things your going to regret but I think we can put our differences behind use. For science. You monster.
#9RikashiPosted 3/21/2013 8:01:00 AM
Sorry, it was my time of the month again >.<