Forsworn build?

#1Time_WastingPosted 3/21/2013 12:50:32 PM
"You want to know who the Forsworn are? We are the people who must pillage our own land. Burn our own ground. We are the scourge of the Nords. The axe that falls in the dark. The scream before the gods claim your soul. We are the true sons and daughters of the Reach. The spirits and hags have lived here from the beginning, and they are on our side. Go back. Go back and tell your Empire that we will have our own kingdom again. And on that day, we will be the ones burying your dead in a land that is no longer yours."

Race: Breton
Equipment: Dual-Wielded Forsworn Swords, Forsworn Armour set.
Major: 1H (Dual-wield tree), Light Armour,
Minor: Alteration, Restoration, Destruction,
Stone: Warrior/Lady(/Lord?)

Unsure about major/minor Alchemy (There seems to be all manner of potions and poisons in and around Forsworn camps & tents) and the other skills really.

I took most of the perks from here:
http://uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Forsworn#Melee_Fighters
and the Briarheart section.

I've got as far as this with perks:
http://skyrimcalculator.com/#275850

And yes, I know half the One-Handed perks are useless but unless I get some enchanting/smithing, it's likely that I'm going to be needing the extra damage.

I'm thinking potential mid-range enchantment similar to "Armor of the Old Gods", possibly just Arcane Blacksmith to upgrade that. I'm really not sure on the Alchemy side though.

I'm playing under the assumption that the Forsworn character is trying to retake the Reach & Markath for the Forsworn, and become their own independent state again?

Do: head to Markath > side with the Forsworn in "Nobody escapes.."
Attack Nord farming settlements, murder everyone.
Civil War story (Side with the empire to clear the Nords? Although they have little interest in anything outside of The Reach.)
(Companions w/o Lycanthropy?)
Leading to..
Murdering everyone in Markath to claim it for the Forsworn once more.

Avoid: shouts/main questline, thieves guild.

Basically anything I haven't mentioned I'm unsure of, and frankly half the things I have mentioned I'm unsure of.

Maybe the character gives them self to the Hagravens to get the ritual performed on them and then I need to carry a Briarheart around with me at all times?

I'd appreciate suggestions!
#2Mick65Posted 3/21/2013 2:16:01 PM
I did something similar. Female Breton straight to Markarth for cidna mine and dibela's quest. DW axe and sword, conjuration and ice destruction. I used archery sans alteration and restoration. Base at the 'friendly' forsworn camp, there is a forge and alchemy table, storage is good if you come back often. Do Blind Cliff Cave, rp they are weak and need to be purged, and make a hag raven friend. Arcane smithing for armor of the old gods and heavy alchemy, no enchanting.
I didn't level very far and don't use her often, but it's fun to tool around being a partisan.
---
JAFO
#3Time_Wasting(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 8:35:11 AM
Mick65 posted...
I did something similar. Female Breton straight to Markarth for cidna mine and dibela's quest. DW axe and sword, conjuration and ice destruction. I used archery sans alteration and restoration. Base at the 'friendly' forsworn camp, there is a forge and alchemy table, storage is good if you come back often. Do Blind Cliff Cave, rp they are weak and need to be purged, and make a hag raven friend. Arcane smithing for armor of the old gods and heavy alchemy, no enchanting.
I didn't level very far and don't use her often, but it's fun to tool around being a partisan.

Haven't done Blind Cliff Cave, thanks for that. (Setting for BRIARHEART TIME I guess)

p.s. This is a not so thinly-veiled bump. fite me