I found a tragic gay love story in dragon born DLC.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I found a tragic gay love story in dragon born DLC.

User Info: HOODFLY

HOODFLY
3 years ago#1
It involves 2 dead bodies I found one on the shore named Hrodulf and his lover BJornolfr who is dead in a underground tunnel in Hrodulf's house. After I found Heodulf's body just on the western shore I see a house icon and decide to check it out. Well there's a trap door in a corner of the house when I go inside and hear two dark elves jokingly reading a love letter written to Hrodulf from BJornolfr. After I kill them I read the letter that can be found on the table still not know who the person is. I continue to look around the room and find a journal belonging to Hrodulf read it and it will tell you about a passage way behide the bookcase where you'll find the dead body of a man named BJornolfr who wrote him the letter. I thought there would be a quest to bring back something to lover of Hrodulf after I read the letter but sadly they already died looking for him, himself.
In the land of the blind a man with one eye is the king

User Info: darkportal785

darkportal785
3 years ago#2
Welcome to December 2012.

All work and no play makes Miraak a dull boy.
This post was brought to you by the letter Xbox and the number 5.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I found a tragic gay love story in dragon born DLC.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived