Do Christians identify with Talos as the equivelant of God?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Do Christians identify with Talos as the equivelant of God?
2 years ago#61
Rampagingwalrus posted...
Athla posted...
Sorry off topic but I've always wondered about this.
God get's jealous? Isn't that a bit hypicritical? Do as I say and not as I do and whatnot.

Not just jealous, but bizarrely wrathful over nothing.
Just think of God as a giant psycho stalker bent on screwing you over at random intervals, for no reason whatsoever.

And people say this guy should be worshiped?
I'm not bowing down to some dude with anger issue's.
---
I wish .HACK//GU was on 360.
2 years ago#62
Athla posted...
Athla posted...
God get's jealous? Isn't that a bit hypicritical? Do as I say and not as I do and whatnot.

Just think of God as a giant psycho stalker bent on screwing you over at random intervals, for no reason whatsoever.

Glad to see you're so concerned about truth and your soul that you visit gamefaqs for a bible study. You really know where to shop don't you?
2 years ago#63
Athla posted...
Athla posted...

He did create all of reality, including you and all the events that led to you. I think it's fair he get a little angry when people give others credit for his hard work.

Of course, I'm agnostic, so I don't really care what if you worship "some dude with anger issue's", as you so eloquently call him.
---
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep
2 years ago#64
turn_based posted...
Athla posted...
Athla posted...

Glad to see you're so concerned about truth and your soul that you visit gamefaqs for a bible study. You really know where to shop don't you?

Nah, I just wanted to see how long it took for the sarcastic comments to pop up.
But since your taking an intrest, seriously. Why follow someone who holds little value for your life? Weather or not he did create everything and is all powerfull and all that, when he flooded the world he had to have killed a lot of innocent people. Kinda seems like bad deal for everyone.
---
2 years ago#65
Athla posted...
turn_based posted...
Athla posted...
Athla posted...

Nah, I just wanted to see how long it took for the sarcastic comments to pop up.
But since your taking an intrest, seriously. Why follow someone who holds little value for your life? Weather or not he did create everything and is all powerfull and all that, when he flooded the world he had to have killed a lot of innocent people. Kinda seems like bad deal for everyone.

There are no innocents, honey, we all guilty o'somethin.

Anyway, I ain't tossin valuable commodities around for the pigs and swine to trample on and contaminate, private message me if yer halfway serious. Seriously. Thanks.
2 years ago#66
There are no innocents, honey, we all guilty o'somethin.

Anyway, I ain't tossin valuable commodities around for the pigs and swine to trample on and contaminate, private message me if yer halfway serious. Seriously. Thanks.

fair enough. I'll do that.
---
2 years ago#67
Could i sell my soul to the Devil, for a place in Heaven?
---
"Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you."
2 years ago#68
zane0144 posted...

Oh, and look. Dumbest comment too.

Oh look, a Christian.
---
I like video games.
2 years ago#69
Why the f*** are you children feeding this topic.

Why

the

f***
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws
http://i.imgur.com/NvRUjep.jpg
2 years ago#70
Sorry. Like you, I just don't like it when I see misinformation. But yeah these topics never do any good.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Do Christians identify with Talos as the equivelant of God?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived