You gotta love the blatant sexism in this game...

#1Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 3/22/2013 12:38:29 PM
Why do females have breasts on their armor? Having those makes all swings/stabs go towards the middle of your chest, which is the last place you want to get hit because that's where the heart is located. Actual medieval female knights wouldn't use armor designed to please nerds.

Also, look at the fur armor. For males it covers them neck to toe, while for females it barely even covers their chest yet it provides the same defense. Double standard much?
---
"are you idiot?" - frustratedlurke
That s***'s kawaii as f***!
#2HoonDingPosted 3/22/2013 12:41:16 PM
Oil Rope Bombs topic.
---
Don't let the dragon drag on!
#3turn_basedPosted 3/22/2013 12:44:46 PM
Hey HoonDing, ya ever notice the one version of fur armor where the dude ain't got no shirt, but if you put it on a female EXTRA material spawns automatically across her chest? Is that a magical effect or is Bethesda just sexist?
#4sonatrasPosted 3/22/2013 12:46:34 PM
Funny I'm sure any game now and days all the female toons have almost no armor. It doesn't just please nerds it pleases anyone who cares. By the way you don't have to be a nerd to like half naked women. That's like women now going out wearing half there clothing and not expect men to look at them.
---
Xbox360: Grifectis
#5SylistaPosted 3/22/2013 12:47:07 PM
turn_based posted...
Hey HoonDing, ya ever notice the one version of fur armor where the dude ain't got no shirt, but if you put it on a female EXTRA material spawns automatically across her chest? Is that a magical effect or is Bethesda just sexist?

Bethesda is pecsist. Pecs and breasts deserve the same rights!
---
Everyday I'm shufflin'. Except weekends and every alternate Tuesday. Oh, and most of August.
#6Time_WastingPosted 3/22/2013 12:48:10 PM
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...
Actual medieval female knights

I know this is a troll topic, but I did literally burst out laughing.
#7Evil_SandwichPosted 3/22/2013 12:54:23 PM
TC asked...
Why do females have breasts on their armor?

Because it's hot.
#8PairedsnakePosted 3/22/2013 12:54:56 PM
...Whats the matter? Cant stand the sight of a strong nord woman?
#9HoonDingPosted 3/22/2013 12:58:57 PM
To be honest, Bethesda's a lot better about the "chainmail bikini" armor aesthetic compared to other developers. The armors still have a fantasy aesthetic to them, but at least they usually cover the same amount of skin between the two sexes.
---
Don't let the dragon drag on!
#10GeistPosted 3/22/2013 12:59:28 PM
http://batdoc.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/femalearmor-motivational.jpg
---
Nintendo is to gaming what Nerf is to sports.