Elder Scrolls Roleplay: Part 2.5

#1Curved_Sw0rdPosted 3/22/2013 1:27:39 PM(edited)
IT RESUMES.

The first thread: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/65654690

The second thread: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/65704686

Character Thread Number 1: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/65653308
Character Thread Number 2 (for when the last one inevitably hits 500): http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/65704657

Make sure you follow all guidelines and rules before posting, such as giving your characters name and their message detail from the characters thread in your first post.

Here is a copy and paste of all the official rules from the characters thread.

1.No taking control of other peoples characters, saying stuff like "the guards spot and kill Fisto" is not allowed
2. Don't post once and leave
3. Stay in character, act like you stated what your character acts like, do what you'd think your character would do etc.
4. If you wish to approve of something that can change the story in a major way, do it over a private message with the person you are doing it with and me. This way, a decision like killing someones character is taken care of professionally and not through arguments. You can send private messages by clicking on a users name and hitting "send PM" on the right hand side.
5. You can have multiple characters if you have shown you are a regular to the game.
6. When posting for the first time or with a new character in the main thread, click on the message detail link for your characters info on the characters thread and link it in your first post along with your characters name so we all know who you are. You only have to do this with your first post.
---
If Early day, or Late at night, It's not my problem, I'll be alright.
No cause you name, is worth the fight. But if I'm bored, then yeah, I might.
#2Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 3/22/2013 2:11:08 PM
Azta:

"Owyn! How's it been going?" He looked up at me with a face full of glee. "Azta, thank tallpapa your here in the imperial city. One of the emporer's sons has been killed, and with you in our show it'll raise everyone's spirits I'd bet!" He looked over to our new companion.
"Well who's this pitdog?"

"Actually we never did catch your name. What is it?"

Ilithil:
As I saw Vallus begin to howl in pain, I knew that hircine would begin to force him to transform. "You will not have this one, vile creature!" I cast a paralysis spell on him only to have him drop to his knees and the transformation to persist.
---
"Holler if ya need me, holler if ya need reefer, CUZ I BE BALLIN'"
#3Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 2:14:39 PM
Valthar:

Hircine's words inspired a feeling of dread within me. I'd only just met Vallus, but I certainly was not going to kill him, especially not like this. I dispelled my conjured Daedra, hopefully Hircine would return the favor.

"I concede, Huntsman. There is nothing to gain from this fight, we will leave."

I helped Vallus up off the ground, and began heading for the main road.

"C'mon Illy, you heard the man."
---
#4Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 3/22/2013 2:18:22 PM
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
Valthar:

Hircine's words inspired a feeling of dread within me. I'd only just met Vallus, but I certainly was not going to kill him, especially not like this. I dispelled my conjured Daedra, hopefully Hircine would return the favor.

"I concede, Huntsman. There is nothing to gain from this fight, we will leave."

I helped Vallus up off the ground, and began heading for the main road.

"C'mon Illy, you heard the man."

Ilithil:
I gathered up my shadows and followed after the two Vals. "And where are we going next? I still want copies of those daedric artifacts."
---
#5DzxSaintsPosted 3/22/2013 2:25:01 PM
Bellethor posted...

Sveros

"Aetherius, look, half of the group in the Inn went to go looking for Daedric Artifacts to kill Grec with and other half went to go seal of Daedric Artifacts. Whatever you look shook up about, you have to forget about it. We have to go back to the Imperial City, all of the Emperors sons are there and that is definitely the next place Grec will strike next. We have to be there before anybody else like Elixium tries to kill Grec for his sword or the bounty."

"Let's go then."

We go back to the Imperial City. The journey was uneventful, which was a good thing.
---
Elder Scrolls Role Play:
Aetherius, Bosmer Archer
#6I_Dont_AgreePosted 3/22/2013 2:34:33 PM
Vallus

Ilithil hit me with her spell and I immediately fell, unable to move. But the pain in my head was still increasing, moving towards the rest of my body. There was nothing I could do. Why Ilithil…?

Then I felt myself being lifted to my feet by someone. I think it was Valthar. We began to slowly walk away, the pain fading. As we begin to walk away I hear Hircine’s voice once again, this time from within my head.

‘’You are lucky you have such ‘devoted’ friends, mortal. Unless you somehow prove yourself, I never wish to speak with you again.’’

I stumbled after the others, not speaking to them. Even if I could I had no idea how to apologize for this colossal waste of time…
---
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#7sunbro1Posted 3/22/2013 2:48:04 PM
Van_Of_The_Dawn posted...
Azta:

"Owyn! How's it been going?" He looked up at me with a face full of glee. "Azta, thank tallpapa your here in the imperial city. One of the emporer's sons has been killed, and with you in our show it'll raise everyone's spirits I'd bet!" He looked over to our new companion.
"Well who's this pitdog?"

"Actually we never did catch your name. What is it?"

"That's someone else? I thought I had been seeing double! Who are you?"
---
Ours is the fury
#8Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 3:03:25 PM
Valthar:

As we returned to the main road, I began thinking about what had just happened. I should've watched my tone, it was foolish of me to talk to a Daedric Prince like that.

But what was more foolish was Ilithil's impulsive decision to destroy the shrine. Even if we received Hircine's favor, the first thing she'd have done would've been to at least ask if she could destroy it. I had to say something about this.

"Illy, we need to talk."
---
#9Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 3/22/2013 3:07:50 PM
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
Valthar:

As we returned to the main road, I began thinking about what had just happened. I should've watched my tone, it was foolish of me to talk to a Daedric Prince like that.

But what was more foolish was Ilithil's impulsive decision to destroy the shrine. Even if we received Hircine's favor, the first thing she'd have done would've been to at least ask if she could destroy it. I had to say something about this.

"Illy, we need to talk."

Ilithil:

"About?"
---
#10Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 3:22:57 PM
Valthar:

"Why did you destroy the shrine like you did? We were lucky Hircine even bothered to give us a chance to leave! You need to think these things through, for Mara's sake!"
---