Elder Scrolls Roleplay: Part 2.5

#441PootbirdPosted 4/1/2013 12:31:19 AM(edited)
Elixium

I ran over to Grec and we both found ourselves parrying our attacks, seconds later we were in a sword-lock
"And even with a chance of peace you still fight in honour of Dagon, Sveros is wrong, your long from being saved"
I pushed my blade from his and we began attacking one-another again
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
Do you meet a reasonable person on gamefaqs very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't.
#442legend4ryg4m3rPosted 4/1/2013 7:57:29 AM
Edwinn

Moss Rock Cavern was a rather small cave. Hyaril, the necromancer who had contacted me earlier, was actually an Altmer, and was currently guiding me to Mannimarco's chamber.

"...and of course, I'm sure I don't even need to remind you to display the utmost respect for our Lord, and only speak when asked to." we had arrived at an old wooden door "Ha, here we are. Now, just remember all I told you, and when we exit you may finally be a part of our Order."

He opened the door with a rusty iron key, and we went inside. Two necromancers surrounded a tall wooden chair, which I guess served as the King's throne. One was an Imperial male, the other an old Breton hag. On the throne sat Mannimarco, an Altmer with golden wrinkly skin, and short gray hair. Despite being, according to legend, a lich, I didn't see many signs of that, unlike the ones I had found in other provinces, who had rotten skin and wrapped their bodies and faces in linen to hide their hideous appearances.

Hyaril kneeled before the King, so I did the same.

"Hyaril, have you finally brought me our Breton friend? Yes, you, boy. I assume you are the one who sent us that courier with the news from Nenyond Twyll? I tell you, that man had such a fine set of lungs! Experimenting with him gave me quite a lot of fun that night, so I thank you."

I confirmed my identity, and decided to give him more details than I usually do.

"Yes, my King. I am Edwinn Uthard, son of the deceased Laniel of Daggerfall. I am a freelance necromancer from that city-state, but I have now decided to help a greater cause such as yours."

"Oh of course, the Uthards... your father was quite a powerful man, but it seems you have followed a different path than him. And apparently, that choice was what saved your life." he took a short pause to look at my face, but I wasn't staring him in the eyes "But that, my boy, is precisely why I wish to have you join the Order of the Black Worm. In fact, I wish you to be my personal apprentice, and perhaps later on, my advisor and agent."

This completely startled me, and Mannimarco seemed amused with my surprised face.

"But, my Lord... what have I done to deserve such an honor?"

"Why, you've done lots of things! The truth is, I don't like my Cult the way it is. Most initiates we get nowadays are jus novices in the Mages Guild, who are interested in forbidden magic but don't actually know anything about it. Hyaril here is one of the only companions I've had for a long time, and the only one I can truly count on. You, on the other hand, have experience in the outside world. From what I've researched and learned from my contacts, you apparently know hundreds of different types of necromancy spells, techniques, and funeral rites used in the outside provinces. Now, I very highly doubt that you know nearly as much as me, or even Hyaril, but the truth is, in my old lich body I can no longer move and fight as in my youth. And that is why I need someone young to carry out tasks in the outside world, and keep all the other novices in check. You have been, by far, the best candidate presented to me. Now of course, you'll still need lots of instruction in the order's spells and costumes, but I ask you: are you willing to join the Worm Cult?"

This time, I didn't even consider, I smiled and answered.

"Of course, my King. I am honored to serve you."

Mannimarco smiled too.

"Then welcome to the Order of the Black Worm, Edwinn Uthard."
---
TES RP:
Edwinn, Breton Necromancer
#443BellethorPosted 4/1/2013 8:30:32 AM
Pootbird posted...
Elixium

I ran over to Grec and we both found ourselves parrying our attacks, seconds later we were in a sword-lock
"And even with a chance of peace you still fight in honour of Dagon, Sveros is wrong, your long from being saved"
I pushed my blade from his and we began attacking one-another again

Grec

Elixium swung his sword as I parried more of his blows. He swung his Katana below my sword as I retaliated; he was about to stab me in the chest and deliver the killing blow. There was nothing I could do, I closed my eyes and braced for the pain...

I heard the sound of a sword sinking into flesh, but it was not my flesh it was sinking into. I opened my eyes, and Sveros was impaled on the end of Elixiums katana. He had taken the blow in my place. He slid the sword slowly out of his chest, and my best friend landed dead on the floor.
---
Pokemon White FC: 4170-4725-7749
#444Gannondwarf432Posted 4/1/2013 8:37:22 AM
Bellethor posted...
Grec

Elixium swung his sword as I parried more of his blows. He swung his Katana below my sword as I retaliated; he was about to stab me in the chest and deliver the killing blow. There was nothing I could do, I closed my eyes and braced for the pain...

I heard the sound of a sword sinking into flesh, but it was not my flesh it was sinking into. I opened my eyes, and Sveros was impaled on the end of Elixiums katana. He had taken the blow in my place. He slid the sword slowly out of his chest, and my best friend landed dead on the floor.

Vox

Grec had ended up getting distracted by Elixium's sudden entrance, and was about to be put down, but Sveros had jumped in the way, sacrificing himself for Grec. If Grec sees how his friend died by the hand of Elixium, he could be swallowed by hatred and Dagon would have total control over him. I ran over to where Sveros landed and started casting some healing spells. I don't know if this would work, or even give him a few more minutes of life, he had lost a lot of blood and barely had a pulse.

"You're gonna live, you SoB! You and Grec will have a loooong talk after this!" I said as I focused all my energy into closing the hole in his chest.
---
"The faster I run, insanity can't catch me!"-Lanipator
Brentildurr = Insane Breton Female
#445FMLGPosted 4/1/2013 8:40:34 AM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
One-With-Wind:

One Follows Lykos out of the Inn, it was a nice day so one decided to forgo raiseing his hood today.

Following the Party, Lucius hastily finished his meal.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs. - Beery <3
#446DzxSaintsPosted 4/1/2013 8:49:52 AM
Aetherius:

"Elixium... He killed Sveros."

I paused for a second. I could not believe my eyes.

"Azta, new plan. We have to fight off Elixium... Get him away from Grec."

I run out into the battle, with the Ancient Silver Blade in my hand.

"Vox! Get Sveros to safety! I am going to fight off Elixium!"

I deliver the first blow, but his Katana blocks my attack.
---
Elder Scrolls Role Play:
Aetherius, Bosmer Archer
#447BellethorPosted 4/1/2013 9:00:16 AM
Sveros

The sword had stabbed me through my heart. That was it, I was done for. I coughed up more blood, as light began filling my blood.

"Goodbye, old friend"

Grec

I listened to Sveros dying words as the old lady futilely attempted to heal him. My best friend, killed by this vampire scum. My head started to fill with an intense rage.

"Yes, let it consume you..." a voice said in my head. The rage quickly took over as I transformed into a werewolf. Bloodscythe levitated and shifted into a suit of daedric armor as I gave into the bloodlust and attacked Elixium.
---
Pokemon White FC: 4170-4725-7749
#448DzxSaintsPosted 4/1/2013 9:07:45 AM
Bellethor posted...
Sveros

The sword had stabbed me through my heart. That was it, I was done for. I coughed up more blood, as light began filling my blood.

"Goodbye, old friend"

Grec

I listened to Sveros dying words as the old lady futilely attempted to heal him. My best friend, killed by this vampire scum. My head started to fill with an intense rage.

"Yes, let it consume you..." a voice said in my head. The rage quickly took over as I transformed into a werewolf. Bloodscythe levitated and shifted into a suit of daedric armor as I gave into the bloodlust and attacked Elixium.

Grec jumped in the fight to. He was a Werewolf now. It was too dangerous for me to fight here now, with Grec a Werewolf and Elixium.

I backed out of the fight, and helped Vox to drag Sveros out of the field. We got him into the cave. I then exited the cave, and climbed the nearest tree. I took out my bow, and fired three fire arrows at Elixium.

Two of the Fire Enchanted Arrows scraped his leg, but the other struck him in the thigh.
---
Elder Scrolls Role Play:
Aetherius, Bosmer Archer
#449Gannondwarf432Posted 4/1/2013 9:12:10 AM(edited)
Bellethor posted...
Sveros

"Goodbye, old friend"

Grec

Vox

There was no helping him. He said his farewell to Grec, then faded away. DAMMIT! He was one of the few ways we had to stop Grec, and he was gone! I picked up his body and moved it to a nearby cave, he may as well stay out of the ensuing battle, especially since Grec has now been completely lost to Dagon.

I was taken aback by the armor and his ability to use his sword while in his werewolf form, but there was no time to stand in awe! I put up a lightning cloak incase Grec decides to get up close and personal, and took a knife from the late Sveros. I started throwing chain lightnings at Grec and his sword, and it hit both as if they were both alive! So I guess Grec's claim that he is his sword was indeed true.
---
"The faster I run, insanity can't catch me!"-Lanipator
Brentildurr = Insane Breton Female
#450I_Dont_AgreePosted 4/1/2013 9:14:50 AM
Vallus

Elixium... killed Sveros? I couldn't believe it. I moved to intercept Grec, but then saw the arrows strike Elixium. Aetherius! Elixium wouldn't stand a chance with Aetherius sniping!

I turned my attention to the tree he was perched in. I didn't want to hurt Aetherius, much less kill him, but I had to at least distract him. I jumped into the tree and clawed my way up. Hopefully he would be too distracted by me to fire on Elixium.
---
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board