new patch question

#1shino0regicePosted 3/22/2013 6:02:44 PM
i heard they were fixing the ogmus, or how ever you spell it glitch, so i was wonder if anyone knows if they are going to fix the elemental fury bug?
---
next time you rob a store make sure the person in there is not a 5 degree black belt.(my x-box live = megadeth9715) pokemon black FC: 1592 6406 7208 Chick
#2Goku61394Posted 3/22/2013 6:20:51 PM
What's the elemental fury bug?
---
What is Zapdos? Please don't spoil the game for me cuz I never completed the main quest." halofan9912
Official Charizard of the Pokemon MMM board
#3TarentulaPosted 3/22/2013 6:23:19 PM
The one where you can swing your weapon extremely fast? It had something to do with a second enchanted weapon.

I hope they don't fix that.
#4shino0regice(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 6:42:37 PM
no its where that stupid noise is stuck on your person and it never goes away and drowns everything else out
---
next time you rob a store make sure the person in there is not a 5 degree black belt.(my x-box live = megadeth9715) pokemon black FC: 1592 6406 7208 Chick
#5Evil_SandwichPosted 3/22/2013 6:51:38 PM
shino0regice posted...
no its where that stupid noise is stuck on your person and it never goes away and drowns everything else out

Oh, I heard horror stories about that glitch before, once you get it you're screwed.

It's one of the main reasons why I avoid using Elemental Fury.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEcN0xkxMSo

Bethesda fix'd a ridiculously long list of bugs with the 1.9 patch, the Elemental Fury sound bug however, was not one of them.
#6IamI3rianPosted 3/22/2013 6:59:37 PM
It's not the hardest bug in the world to fix.

Either way, if you don't switch weapons while it's active, you aren't gonna get the glitch in the first place. Switching to spells appears fine to me, though I'm hardly an expert on this particular issue.

Transforming appears to be the fix though. So VL/WW will (I think) take care of it. I've heard reports that entering water while your weapons are out is another way.

FunFact: If you drop a weapon and wait out the duration, you may be able to pick up a weapon 'enchanted' with elemental fury. You can then disenchant the weapon. = )

It's simply the visual though, and not the actual affect. Oh, and the stupid sound is there too. So don't use it.

I plan on (eventually) checking this out as a possible fix. If you have a dagger (or whatever) with this, it may be possible to equip/de-equip it and repair your ear drums. = )
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
My dragon shout flow is sweeter than a SodaStream!
#7shino0regice(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 7:10:01 PM
if you drop a weapon then the sound is stuck on your person. but if you dont drop it and then reuse the shout and let it go away on it own then your ok. i was a WW and tried being a Vampire, the sound was gone, untill i hit my B button. i have researched and trouble shot this way to much for my own good. the only way to fix it, if your not on s PC, is waiting for the bug to get fixed. from what i have gathered anyway.
---
#8FreeMan5407Posted 3/22/2013 7:10:22 PM
weird i never xp this bug, and i use elemental fury frequently
#9TarentulaPosted 3/23/2013 5:39:16 AM
FreeMan5407 posted...
weird i never xp this bug, and i use elemental fury frequently

Same here. Sounds terrible...pun unintentionally intended.