Wait, huh? Patch 1.9 is live?

#11jammymacsterPosted 3/23/2013 2:38:40 AM
Cast_Supremacy posted...
On another topic.. I thought you had to opt into the 1.9 beta on PC, or maybe it's gone live for real now.

Aye, it's been live on Steam for a few days now.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Zso2L.jpg
#12Max58201Posted 3/23/2013 2:59:38 AM
on a side note for the patch whats the easiest skill to grind to 100. i dont grind too much but i do know dual bind sword raises one lv everytime till 50 with a slaughter fish knipping at my feet
---
Official Occult Iaito of the Dark Souls board.
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#13JackNurSnakPackPosted 3/23/2013 3:45:30 AM
Max58201 posted...
on a side note for the patch whats the easiest skill to grind to 100. i dont grind too much but i do know dual bind sword raises one lv everytime till 50 with a slaughter fish knipping at my feet

faster just to soul trap a corpse.
---
"Lighthouses are more usefull than churches" - Benjamin Franklin-
#14Scorex_VIIPosted 3/23/2013 4:44:29 AM
Max58201 posted...

Conjuration (Bind weapons, or better yet, soul trap corpses), Illusion(muffle) and Alteration(either detect life on top of the staircases to companions building or waterbreathing in a body of water) are really easy to grind to 100. Pickpocket is incredibly easy too, especially paired to trainers, just make sure to invest in perks and save-reload often. Restoration is really easy if you can conjure 2 Boneman and just spam the "repel undead". Sneak is not that hard, provided you have 2 summons.

TL;DR: Illusion, Conjuration and Alteration.
#15mystic belmontPosted 3/23/2013 8:35:17 AM
Speech should be easy as well, with the Meadery exploit.
---
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican]
#16Time_WastingPosted 3/23/2013 8:45:23 AM
mystic belmont posted...

Or resto-looping a few rediculous potions to get 100 speech with each one.
#17LockeadonPosted 3/23/2013 8:48:56 AM
mystic belmont posted...

they are fixing the meadery too iirc. prolly to keep people from doing just that.
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
#18Zegma310Posted 3/23/2013 9:55:30 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
Lord Hugo posted...
If it were out, you would find dozens of topics complaining about what they did NOT fix.

Lol. Leveling all day will eventually become boring crap too. Not gonna bother with that. Legendary will just be more broke and frustrating than Master.

How is Master difficulty broken and frustrating?
---
DD Pawn: Scath Ciche
Nickles is money too, come on guys...
#19WatermelonFartsPosted 3/23/2013 9:56:42 AM
Zegma310 posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
Lord Hugo posted...
If it were out, you would find dozens of topics complaining about what they did NOT fix.

Lol. Leveling all day will eventually become boring crap too. Not gonna bother with that. Legendary will just be more broke and frustrating than Master.

it's broken and frustrating if you don't want games to be hard
#20IamI3rianPosted 3/23/2013 9:58:03 AM
Zegma310 posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
Lord Hugo posted...

Kill cams
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
My dragon shout flow is sweeter than a SodaStream!