For those of you who have played Skyrim and Fallout: New Vegas...

#1TwoBladesOneBowPosted 3/22/2013 8:38:25 PM
Who did you side with in each game? - Results (341 votes)
Stormcloak/ Caesar
2.05% (7 votes)
Stormcloak/ NCR
14.66% (50 votes)
Stormcloak/ Mr. House
7.04% (24 votes)
Stormcloak/ Yes Man
14.96% (51 votes)
Imperial/ Caesar
5.57% (19 votes)
Imperial/ NCR
29.03% (99 votes)
Imperial/ Mr. House
11.14% (38 votes)
Imperial/ Yes Man
15.54% (53 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I know that many topics have been made already discussing Stormcloak and Imperial, and that is not my intent. I want to see if a connection can be made between games. If I left a faction out of New Vegas I am sorry it is because I have not played it in a long time. I look forward to the results.
---
"From where you're kneeling, it must seem like an 18-carat string of bad luck. But the truth is... the game was rigged from the start."
#2Curved_Sw0rdPosted 3/22/2013 8:42:33 PM
Stormcloak / Yes Man

Do you feel in charge?
---
If Early day, or Late at night, It's not my problem, I'll be alright.
No cause you name, is worth the fight. But if I'm bored, then yeah, I might.
#3master_gamr1231Posted 3/22/2013 8:42:37 PM
Stormcloak and House. The Stormcloaks because I have a real propensity to hold grudges and House because he's just awesomesauce. He saved Vegas on his own and wants to keep it free from the bureaucracy and corruption of the NCR (though I do like the NCR in general) and the evil of the Legion.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#4BHAALERPosted 3/22/2013 8:47:13 PM
Stormcloak/NCR.

Bear style.
---
"Ignorance is thy companion!"
#5MrcTOtheJPosted 3/22/2013 8:55:01 PM
I switch depending on the save.

That said I've gone though the Civil war once each side, were as with New Vegas, more than not I go NCR, or independant.

House is stuck in the past but isn't to bad but I really think Vegas would be better off with better leader ship, Ceaser's legion is even more so stuck in the past (makes for good propoganda it seems, not saying Ceaser isn't smart), couple that with the slaveing, conqureing aspect...they're the ones I least approve of. NCR isn't without faults, and indepedence, gives Vegas a Chance to become a balanceing force. show the NCR they can't get everything and kill off the Leigon at the same time, though the NCR is more stable, so I do think they'd be better in the short term at least.

With ES...I know in the end they'll be joined again either way, so I really just don't care. That and each side is pretty much the same quest wise, just change up the last quest, and add some slight variences.
---
Currently playing: Fallout 3 (the Umpteenth time) Need For Speed:MW 2012 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (PS3)
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#6HatchetHoundPosted 3/22/2013 9:02:00 PM
Well, for Skyrim, I always go Stormcloak.

With New Vegas it isn't so simple. I never go Legion.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
#7Jstretch19Posted 3/22/2013 9:04:50 PM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
I switch depending on the save.

That said I've gone though the Civil war once each side, were as with New Vegas, more than not I go NCR, or independant.

House is stuck in the past but isn't to bad but I really think Vegas would be better off with better leader ship, Ceaser's legion is even more so stuck in the past (makes for good propoganda it seems, not saying Ceaser isn't smart), couple that with the slaveing, conqureing aspect...they're the ones I least approve of. NCR isn't without faults, and indepedence, gives Vegas a Chance to become a balanceing force. show the NCR they can't get everything and kill off the Leigon at the same time, though the NCR is more stable, so I do think they'd be better in the short term at least.

With ES...I know in the end they'll be joined again either way, so I really just don't care. That and each side is pretty much the same quest wise, just change up the last quest, and add some slight variences.

This.

House is stuck in the past and is trying to make Vegas into what it was, not what it could be.

Caesar's Legion will fall apart after he and Lanius die, they follow Caesar, not his ideals.

NCR is better, but the rampant corruption is troubling.
---
Screw GS
#8Flow_149Posted 3/22/2013 9:06:13 PM
Imperial/Yes Man

No Gods. No Masters.
#9Justin2KrelianPosted 3/22/2013 9:22:06 PM
I've had characters do all six. My main Skyrim character is neutral, my main NV character is NCR.
#10legend4ryg4m3rPosted 3/22/2013 9:24:29 PM
If I was playing my main Skyrim char on both, then I'd have picked Imperial/NCR. If I was playing my main New Vegas char on both, I would've picked Neutral/House. For the purpose of this pole, I chose Imperial/House just because it's the combination of my mains
---
TES RP:
Edwinn, Breton Necromancer