For those of you who have played Skyrim and Fallout: New Vegas...

#51kylekillgannonPosted 3/23/2013 11:49:34 PM
sunbro1 posted...
Best ending in my eyes. BoS are ok, NCR leave safely and the mk 2 securitrons keep the riots down much more. Also I HAVE THE POWER!

The Brotherhood are idiots, idiots crippled by their stigma to remain true to their inconsistent dogmatic codes of conduct. They're far from okay. They are hermits, zealots, elitists, and likely very inbred.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#52Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/24/2013 12:14:03 AM
sunbro1 posted...
turn_based posted...
Sunbro1: I go through every faction to get all the results i want then Yes Man at the end.

Why?

Best ending in my eyes. BoS are ok, NCR leave safely and the mk 2 securitrons keep the riots down much more. Also I HAVE THE POWER!

---
GT: Boomer and Tank
You do good, people will hate. You do bad, people will hate. You just sit there, people will hate. Welcome to the COD community.
#53BeidhaPosted 3/24/2013 12:51:52 AM
It's good to see that the best choices are winning this poll. Imperial/NCR all the way!
---
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep
#54RebelElite791Posted 3/24/2013 2:28:45 AM
Flow_149 posted...
Imperial/Yes Man

No Gods. No Masters.

The Imperials believe in a plethora of gods, Talos included. L2lore pleb.

Anyways, Empire/NCR master race.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws
http://i.imgur.com/NvRUjep.jpg
#55RebelElite791Posted 3/24/2013 2:33:17 AM(edited)
Rikashi posted...
So everyone is assuming being more good = better? Would explain a lot imo.

Stormcloak/Caesar's Legion for me.

Yes. A faction that doesn't REVEL in raping, killing, torturing, and enslaving is going to be better no matter what the circumstances.

The Legion are evil, pure, plain, and simple. Make the Stormcloaks look like monks.

The fact that anyone tries to defend or justify their actions remains utterly astounding to me.
---
#56RikashiPosted 3/24/2013 3:13:29 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
Rikashi posted...

Yes. A faction that doesn't REVEL in raping, killing, torturing, and enslaving is going to be better no matter what the circumstances.

The Legion are evil, pure, plain, and simple. Make the Stormcloaks look like monks.

The fact that anyone tries to defend or justify their actions remains utterly astounding to me.

Rebel, I know you've only gotten NV recently, so let me ask you, 'have you done a Legion play-through yet?' Development-wise, the Legion got kinda screwed by Obsidian: there was way more content planned, including a non-militarized town, that got cut out due to time constraints. Unless you actually join them and hang out with Caesar for a while, you're only going to see the very worst the Legion has to offer (which isn't all that pretty, yeah) and get to know next to nothing about the good they've done.

I think Rose and Raul have some dialogue about Legion territories being safer and less corrupt than NCR, but that's about it. Can't really blame you for not liking Caesar when the game does so little to highlight his good points >_>
#57BeidhaPosted 3/24/2013 3:30:41 AM(edited)
Rikashi posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
Rikashi posted...

Rebel, I know you've only gotten NV recently, so let me ask you, 'have you done a Legion play-through yet?' Development-wise, the Legion got kinda screwed by Obsidian: there was way more content planned, including a non-militarized town, that got cut out due to time constraints. Unless you actually join them and hang out with Caesar for a while, you're only going to see the very worst the Legion has to offer (which isn't all that pretty, yeah) and get to know next to nothing about the good they've done.

I think Rose and Raul have some dialogue about Legion territories being safer and less corrupt than NCR, but that's about it. Can't really blame you for not liking Caesar when the game does so little to highlight his good points >_>

The legion is filled with backwards-thinking Luddites. They blame the technology for humanity's mistakes.
---
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep
#58nathraxhPosted 3/24/2013 3:30:02 AM
Empire/Caesar's Legion.

Because men wear skirts.

To join in the erupting debate about Caesar's Legion, there's a lot to hate (rape, slavery etc.) but its good aspects are really quite surprising. As Raul and Rose say, the Legion's territories are, without doubt, the safest in the wasteland. Bandits are simply non-existant because Caesar actually gives a s*** about the safety of his lands and deals with bandits and gangs and tribes and all the rest. Reminds me a lot of William the Conqueror. He'd be an absolute d*** in war doing pretty much the worst of Caesar's Legion's atrocities, but once you'd been conquered and had submitted, he looked after you. We just don't get to see what happens to areas once they've been thoroughly adapted to the Legion's ways, but it's implied from removed content that it's much the same as William the Conqueror's settled areas.
---
Dwarf shortage.
#59RikashiPosted 3/24/2013 3:35:29 AM
Beidha posted...
The legion is filled with backwards-thinking Luddites. They blame the technology for humanity's mistakes.

Didn't you notice the Auto-Doc in Caesar's tent? The high-ranking Legionnaries that use AMRs and Assault Carbines? They don't hate technology, they just think that over-relying on it, like with drugs and alcohol, makes society weaker.
#60RebelElite791Posted 3/24/2013 11:36:25 AM
That's like saying "People in Nazi Germany were safer than X because they were so afraid of being killed if they misbehaved"

And no, Ive had the game since release, Ive just played it for more than like 20 hours recently.
---