When have you felt like you REALLY accomplished something in this game?

#11Joe_CobbsPosted 3/23/2013 7:37:07 AM
DragonLW posted...
I don't believe in spoiler tags especially on a website full of game guides.

One of the dumbest things ever written.

Ever.
#12uNc0nTr011aB13Posted 3/23/2013 8:11:42 AM
The slaying of the Emperor. You've been betrayed and your guild/family almost destroyed, but you manage to get revenge AND finish your contract. Such a satisfying feeling.
---
Take the idiot test; read line below for instructions.
Take the idiot test; read line above for instructions.
#13NeoZantherPosted 3/23/2013 8:58:04 AM
I know it's odd but building a house on a new char. With money very tight at the early levels, it just feels more fullfilling to build it up slowly in stages.
---
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great!" - Albel
#14obishawnPosted 3/23/2013 11:36:04 AM
NeoZanther posted...
I know it's odd but building a house on a new char. With money very tight at the early levels, it just feels more fullfilling to build it up slowly in stages.

It may be odd, but I agree. When Hearthfire was first released, my character was at a very high level and had more gold than I knew what to do with, not to mention an already abundant supply of materials. My house was completed rather quickly and it never felt right; I didn't feel like I earned the house, so I deleted that character and started fresh.
---
Winter is coming
#15PootbirdPosted 3/23/2013 11:37:17 AM
Completing the last quest in DragonBorn
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
Elder scrolls RP: Elixium, High elf vampire lord.
#16Akito_KinomotoPosted 3/23/2013 10:39:47 PM
Killing two Bandit Chiefs in a random encounter at Level 16. Granted I had a Bound Sword w/ Mystic Binding but you still feel like a BAMF for doing that.
---
I won't forget our promise we made. I close my eyes to make sure
I will move forward, shaking off the surging darkness.
#17reigin383Posted 3/23/2013 10:44:05 PM
Leveling up One-Handed to 100 for the first time. No cheats, no exploits, just good ol' fashion sword slinging. That was a proud moment.
---
Shor's bones! A handsome man in... Fus Ro Da!
#18neithskyePosted 3/24/2013 12:35:08 AM
It's going to sound silly, but on every new character, getting those first fledgling enchanted items.

I purchase the Soul Trap spell or maybe find a weapon with it. Then I meticulously cast it on everything, making sure I have soul gems, even if they're petty. Perhaps smith some necklaces and rings.

Then I make sure I have that first point or so in enchanting, enchant a ring and amulet with a whopping +6 health, and hand them over to my follower Vilkas. When he equips them it just makes me feel good.
#19darkportal785Posted 3/24/2013 12:49:11 AM
When ever I complete the goals I've set for my characters.

8/16 so far.
---
This post was brought to you by the letter Xbox and the number 5.
#20nfl89Posted 3/24/2013 12:56:06 AM
Pootbird posted...
Completing the last quest in DragonBorn