Orc Warrior vs Redguard Warrior

#1macten5150Posted 3/23/2013 12:45:58 PM
.Orcs are unstoppable with Berserk Rage going.. Some people complain that the battle ends too quick after using it..(Isn't that the point? Quickly demolish everything and be on with you!)

Just got done defending Whiterun from Stormcloak rabble on Master difficulty and I only used a few potions.

Full Dwarven plate, except for the boots which are Iron and his axe is Wuuthrad. Not even my Nord could survive that sort of onslaught! I was looking at the Racial abilitys and is Adrenaline Rush really that much better than Berserker Rage?
---
even a blind squirrel gets a nut
#2PootbirdPosted 3/23/2013 12:49:33 PM
Berserker rage and the high elf abilities are pretty much the best of them all in my opinion
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
Elder scrolls RP: Elixium, High elf vampire lord.
#3Evil_SandwichPosted 3/23/2013 12:50:28 PM
Breton Warrior > both
#4AddictedToXboxPosted 3/23/2013 12:52:18 PM
Adrenaline Rush doesn't even compare to Berserker Rage.
---
False God! This is the end... the final turn of your Wheel!
#5angeldeath21Posted 3/23/2013 1:07:29 PM
The Redguard could just Adrenaline Rush and outrun Berserker Rage or shield-bash stun the Orc through it and then get down to a regular fight.
Locked in close-quarters, though, definitely the Orc.
---
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."
#6turn_basedPosted 3/23/2013 1:50:41 PM
Ya notice the 2, sometimes 1 & 1/2 teeth sticking out of the orc's lower face? Those are called handicaps. If they didn't have them, they'd be an overpowered race, but since they do, they're not, they're just one step better than a worthless bosmer.
#7macten5150(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 1:52:00 PM
Keep it up and i'll stick your head on a pike out infront of one of the Strongholds ! >:(
---
even a blind squirrel gets a nut
#8silverhunter16Posted 3/23/2013 1:54:14 PM
Pootbird posted...
Berserker rage and the high elf abilities are pretty much the best of them all in my opinion

Hist skin is an awesome ability too.
---
"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things your going to regret but I think we can put our differences behind use. For science. You monster.
#9Joe_CobbsPosted 3/23/2013 1:56:38 PM
macten5150 posted...
Keep it up and i'll stick your head on a pike out infront of one of the Strongholds ! >:(

Take it easy Joffrey
#10TwoBladesOneBowPosted 3/23/2013 1:57:58 PM
Well the Redguard would have a larger variety on his side. If we are going off Racial ability, and starting stats then I say Redguard. Archery at long range. Destuction at any range. One handed/ Block. Alteration could paralyze, and give the protection of armor without losing speed. Smithing allows powerful weapons. But orcs do have the better ability. It comes down to who got the first hit.
---
"From where you're kneeling, it must seem like an 18-carat string of bad luck. But the truth is... the game was rigged from the start."