Orc Warrior vs Redguard Warrior

#11turn_basedPosted 3/23/2013 3:06:35 PM
TwoBladesOneBow posted...
Well the Redguard would have a larger variety on his side. If we are going off Racial ability, and starting stats then I say Redguard. Archery at long range. Destuction at any range. One handed/ Block. Alteration could paralyze, and give the protection of armor without losing speed. Smithing allows powerful weapons. But orcs do have the better ability. It comes down to who got the first hit.

Nope. 1st room in Helgen, fists only. Redguard dies. Quickly.
#12LockeadonPosted 3/23/2013 3:25:38 PM
the only thing redguards are better at is running away and sniping. vegetable soup gives the same benefit as adrenaline rush for all other purposes but lasts 12 times longer (because you only need 1 stamina to power attack). and that's the weakest stamina regen food. orcs are the best physical fighters of all types. for melee archery or either kind of steath, they do more damage and take less than any other race. they even make good mages. the weak armors mages get are much less of an issue when you can halve all incoming physical damage. not to mention whatever backup weapons the mage likes for when it runs out of magicka will do double damage.
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
#13AddictedToXboxPosted 3/23/2013 3:28:55 PM
Don't forget that Berserker Rage also makes Orc Werewolves the most powerful hitters in the game.
---
False God! This is the end... the final turn of your Wheel!