Why aren't there "hot pockets" in Skyrim? I'm serious!

#1BushidoEffect3Posted 3/25/2013 12:02:48 PM
Okay, In one file, I got married. At home, my waifu gave me a "home made meal" or pie or whatever it's labeled. Besides that, there's also Apple pie as a food item.

They are pastries, so where are dinner versions? Like meat, instead of apples? Basically Hot Pockets, Its not like a lore breaker or something. After all, merchants sell meat too!

I'm hungry right now..
---
ESRB got this right
http://i.imgur.com/0Gp3HNz.png
#2bloodgod92Posted 3/25/2013 12:10:14 PM
Not only are there no hot pockets in Skyrim, there are none in England either... I have lived here for all of my (almost) 21 years and never seen them, with the exception of on American TV.

Why are there no Snickers bars or walkers crisps? Bangers and Mash with onion and mushroom gravy... roast dinners.

You have opened Pandoras box my friend...
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - TES V - Skyrim
#3VincentVega13Posted 3/25/2013 3:01:21 PM
Proper chip shop fish 'n' chips.
---
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.
#4Mushroom87Posted 3/25/2013 4:32:42 PM
because no matter how you cook the hot pocket, its either still frozen, or molten lava, or some strange combination of both.
---
Gaemfex the Daedric Prince of Misogynistic Virgins, strikes again! Darkportal785
#5the_arisenPosted 3/25/2013 4:35:35 PM
Hey Fish and chips is so good. I live in Canada and finally got proper fish and chips last year (once I got out of land locked alberta that is)... before that I hadnt had proper fish and chips since I was a young lad in England (the newspaper adds flavour)

Also I dont know why there isnt a meat pie in the game
---
I'm taking the "N" word back... Yeah that's right... N'wah for life
#6Perma-n00bPosted 3/25/2013 5:07:10 PM(edited)
Mushroom87 posted...
because no matter how you cook the hot pocket, its either still frozen, or molten lava, or some strange combination of both.

Jim Gaffigan FTW!
#7reigin383Posted 3/25/2013 5:25:17 PM
There's meat pies at the Burning of Kings festival in Solitude.
---
Shor's bones! A handsome man in... Fus Ro Da!
#8MrcTOtheJPosted 3/25/2013 6:17:51 PM
Mushroom87 posted...

I personally like them Molton lava my my self.

That said cook them in the oven once, they usually end up nicely done, with a Microwave it's a damn gamble and a half.
---
Currently playing: Fallout 3 (the Umpteenth time) Need For Speed:MW 2012 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (PS3)
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#9DtheBruiserPosted 3/25/2013 6:35:25 PM
I can't not read this topic with a British accent
---
Want to learn how to procrastinate like me? I'll tell you how tomorrow
#10HatchetHoundPosted 3/25/2013 6:43:44 PM
I like them in the garbage where tasteless filth like it belongs.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."