just noticed something...

#11KevageitPosted 3/26/2013 3:58:22 AM
azerbo posted...
and furthermore, why IS livestock allowed in the cloud district. it just seems like a sanitation nightmare.

right?

the town's water flows right by that damn cow or whatever

There's a well in the town center but besides that, if you aren't strong enough to throw off some cow patty in your drink then you DON'T BELONG IN SKYRIM! SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!
---
I remember you.
#12azerboPosted 3/26/2013 5:26:21 AM
doesn't the water feed that well?

i don't know man, it seems like a major public health problem to me.
---
Reload or persist in the doomed world that you have created.
#13jaguarfan0016(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 5:56:16 AM
azerbo posted...
and furthermore, why IS livestock allowed in the cloud district. it just seems like a sanitation nightmare.

right?

...well the water flows downward toward the market district, so at best the water is clean for the could district and...well i guess they don't really care about the water supply for the rest of the city
#14TJMW2007Posted 3/26/2013 8:25:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC-KxY07aVI
---
GT: TJMW2007
#15DougymcPosted 3/26/2013 8:36:43 AM
azerbo posted...

right?

Isn't it in the Wind District? Still, should it really even be inside the gates?
#16PimpHandofGodPosted 3/26/2013 9:11:02 AM
jaguarfan0016 posted...
azerbo posted...

right?

...well the water flows downward toward the market district, so at best the water is clean for the could district and...well i guess they don't really care about the water supply for the rest of the city

There's a skeleton in the pool under the bridge Dragonsreach. Everybody's f*****.
---
PANDAZ R LAME RUSSIAN DANCING MAN - IKILLMANYBEAR2
#17AnchorsAweighPosted 3/26/2013 9:25:41 AM
azerbo posted...
doesn't the water feed that well?

i don't know man, it seems like a major public health problem to me.

Well, maybe E. coli and listeria don't exist in TES universe. Just Rockjoint and Witbane, etc.
#18jaguarfan0016(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 9:31:04 AM
PimpHandofGod posted...
jaguarfan0016 posted...
azerbo posted...

right?

There's a skeleton in the pool under the bridge Dragonsreach. Everybody's f*****.

Soooo to sum up everything, we have images of pigs, but no pigs except for Morrowind which has wild boars.
Whiterun's citizens are the future victims of some old school biological warfare due to a contaminated water supply.

Yep, sounds about right
#19Wings of FortePosted 3/26/2013 10:33:26 AM
The first thing Alduin did upon exiting the Time Wound on the Throat of the World was retroactively consume all of the pigs in Skyrim. So everyone remembers that pigs existed however they just disappeared all of the sudden because they never existed. Why did Alduin do this? Because he realized that the Dragonborn was actually second greatest threat in Tamriel. The number one threat to the designs of the World Eater was the Dovahswine. A man born with soul of a dragon in the body of a pig.
---
A.K.A Red Dingo
#20jaguarfan0016(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 5:16:29 PM
Wings of Forte posted...
The first thing Alduin did upon exiting the Time Wound on the Throat of the World was retroactively consume all of the pigs in Skyrim. So everyone remembers that pigs existed however they just disappeared all of the sudden because they never existed. Why did Alduin do this? Because he realized that the Dragonborn was actually second greatest threat in Tamriel. The number one threat to the designs of the World Eater was the Dovahswine. A man born with soul of a dragon in the body of a pig.

Oh thank goodness! I knew it probably had to do with either of the following...

A) alduin was hungry
B) the thalmor for the sake of being d****