Patch clarification

#11kornbeefncabagePosted 3/25/2013 10:22:14 PM
Anyone know if this patch fixes shield charge so it doesn't break? Or the word wall bug?
---
GT: GUINESSGUY84
#12IamI3rianPosted 3/25/2013 10:30:55 PM
http://www.bethblog.com/2013/03/04/now-on-steam-skyrim-1-9-beta-update/

^Patch notes.

I see nothing about SC or word wall fixes (though there are "general fixes:" listed).

That said, they don't always mention every little thing.

Either way, if you've got DBorn you can fix SC yourself.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
My dragon shout flow is sweeter than a SodaStream!
#13neithskyePosted 3/26/2013 12:20:33 AM
Dougymc posted...
They still revert back to their default armor when dismissed, and from my experience the bow problem still exists.

Yeah, on my new character I gave my follower an upgraded Dwarven bow. He used it for a few days, then just equipped his hunting bow again. I had to take it away.

Of course, I am using Amazing Follower Tweaks, so there could be a conflict there.

When I dismissed him to marry him, he retained the armour I gave him. Strangely, the second the ceremony ended, he stripped naked and proceeded to walk through Riften in nothing but his loincloth. When he left Riften, his gear equipped again.

On an unrelated note, I've been experiencing some sound glitches. NPC speech is sometimes not in sync with their mouth movements. The weapon grindstone noise continues after I stop using it. Stuff like that.
#14TarentulaPosted 3/26/2013 4:46:10 AM
The few times I've used followers I've had to take back the stronger gear and give it to them again to make them re-equip it. I don't think they've ever re-equipped it by themselves.

Have you tried walking around for a while and going inside/outside buildings or fast traveling?

Plus I wouldn't mind seeing Lydia and my other housecarls just sitting around the house in different outfits. For example I might decorate a house with nothing but Daedric weapons and armor. Having a housecarl sitting around wearing Daedric armor and carrying Daedric weapons would be a nice touch.

I know what you mean. It's also nice to know that if you're not there with them they still have good armor to protect themselves.
Like from those random Vampire attacks that occur. You could give some armor to NPC's you like.

Fallout did it right. There you could put Power Armor on everyone in an entire city/town/settlement (reverse pick pocketing). No casualties from Super Mutant attacks in Big Town, courtesy Vault Hunter 101.
#15jammymacsterPosted 3/26/2013 4:49:26 AM
Tarentula posted...
Fallout did it right. There you could put Power Armor on everyone in an entire city/town/settlement (reverse pick pocketing). No casualties from Super Mutant attacks in Big Town, courtesy Vault Hunter 101.

and an Enclave/BoS army with mini troops living in a cave.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Zso2L.jpg
#16TarentulaPosted 3/26/2013 1:19:31 PM
jammymacster posted...
Tarentula posted...

and an Enclave/BoS army with mini troops living in a cave.

So much win!