what if Skyrim is all a lie???

#11DragonLWPosted 3/27/2013 8:52:29 AM
It is. The whole thing is a fictional setting for a video game after all.
---
My dear mortal, don't you realize? The secret to my winning this board is the fact that you can grow without limits while the others never surpass theirs.
#12misterjaywalwerPosted 4/1/2013 1:25:28 PM
ravengamer55 posted...
ok so i was just thinking. The main drink in skyrim is alcohol right, right. maybe there really is no magic, dragons, vampires, warewolfs or anything. maybe everyone is just drunk off there butts?

No. That is not how alcohol affects you at all.
It does not make you hallucinate...unless your implying that it's just a dream by the dragonborn, but that could happen without getting drunk.
---
---
The question is not if,but when.
#13Stormvale12Posted 4/1/2013 1:45:29 PM
In actuality, they are living in a futuristic world and being used as batteries for a bunch of machines.
---
White 2 FC: 1679 3141 2693
#14MrcTOtheJPosted 4/1/2013 1:47:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15MrcTOtheJPosted 4/1/2013 1:48:45 PM
misterjaywalwer posted...
ravengamer55 posted...
ok so i was just thinking. The main drink in skyrim is alcohol right, right. maybe there really is no magic, dragons, vampires, warewolfs or anything. maybe everyone is just drunk off there butts?

No. That is not how alcohol affects you at all.
It does not make you hallucinate...unless your implying that it's just a dream by the dragonborn, but that could happen without getting drunk.
---

Yes because he was being serious with that post I'm sure.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, NFS:MW 2012
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#16Volinor7Posted 4/1/2013 2:42:55 PM
Stormvale12 posted...
In actuality, they are living in a futuristic world and being used as batteries for a bunch of machines.

Somebody should make a movie trilogy using this idea...
---
"Numbers in other parts of the world are BIGGER then they are in America. This is because they use the METRIC SYSTEM.1 in America=2.2 in Metric."-PR4Y
#17Gameover2377Posted 4/1/2013 3:24:15 PM
JeffDudeL posted...
What if it is all a dream and soon the dreamer will awaken and Skyrim and life as we know it will end.

I reckon that'd be a good way to really annoy a lot of people.

so... Alduin is an alarm clock?
#18NinjamesVDSPosted 4/1/2013 4:05:40 PM
What if Skyrim was just a game?

Oh but now I'm just being silly.
#19Billy-De-KidPosted 4/1/2013 4:32:00 PM
Volinor7 posted...
Stormvale12 posted...

Somebody should make a movie trilogy using this idea...

Something tells me the later two would pale in comparison to the first...........................
---
"There's no problem you can't solve with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout
"CHEESE!!! CHEESE FOR EVERYBODY!!!" -Sheograth