i hope tes never turns into something like AC

#1BeerMusclesV2Posted 3/27/2013 12:01:19 AM
that would be bad
---
I am the Emperor Incarnate
-That's when you'll realize your arms are just to short to go a round with god.
#2marathonplayer1Posted 3/27/2013 12:12:21 AM
I agree, the last thing we need is more air conditioning.
---
If you think your crappy crap egg role can beat my pink frosted sprinkled donuts of awesome, then your on, C*** GOBLIN!
#3MrcTOtheJPosted 3/27/2013 12:16:47 AM
You mean a yearly affair I agree.

That said I am somewhat intrested in Black Flag. It'd also mark the first AC game I've goten since ACII just borrowed and or Rented the others, I mean they were good but didn't feel like enough of a leap in any direction Black Flag seems to be intresting if only for Pirate Raiding ships.
---
Currently playing: Fallout 3 (the Umpteenth time) Need For Speed:MW 2012 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (PS3)
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#4Brenz0rPosted 3/27/2013 12:22:50 AM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
That said I am somewhat intrested in Black Flag. It'd also mark the first AC game I've goten since ACII just borrowed and or Rented the others, I mean they were good but didn't feel like enough of a leap in any direction Black Flag seems to be intresting if only for Pirate Raiding ships.

I returned Revelations to the store, largely because it was so boring and they didn't really change much of anything from what I could see. Black Flag looks like it might be interesting, although the yearly AC games is getting a bit old.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#5MrcTOtheJPosted 3/27/2013 12:25:33 AM
Brenz0r posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...

I returned Revelations to the store, largely because it was so boring and they didn't really change much of anything from what I could see. Black Flag looks like it might be interesting, although the yearly AC games is getting a bit old.

Yeah Revelations was pretty meh to me as well, Brotherhood was decent, ACIII had allot of potential but fell short. If what I read in that GI is even semi true though, then Black Flag is shaping up to be pretty good, as well as unique in allot of senses. Seems more sand box like as well which is a good thing.

Whether I get it day one or not (or at all) is still up in the air but they've got my attention that's for sure.
---
Currently playing: Fallout 3 (the Umpteenth time) Need For Speed:MW 2012 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (PS3)
#6bloodgod92Posted 3/27/2013 12:47:55 AM
I have played, and enjoyed all 5 AC games, and bought all but one on release, when AC 4 hits the shelves I will be buying it day one, because they have listened to the community, we all enjoyed Naval combat in AC3, and wanted a game based off of it, rather than it being a small feature, and they have provided us with that.

I will be getting the Game exclusive edition for 80 with the statue too.
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - TES V - Skyrim
#7MrcTOtheJPosted 3/27/2013 12:51:37 AM
I've enjoyed all of them as well Revelations less than II, and III less than II as well, just didn't buy them, never got arround to it.

Really won't lie it's the naval combat in Black Flag that as me intrested as it was the Highlight of III to me. As well as even more things to do (something III excelled in didn't just feel like missions only and then done.) Though it seems that it was supposedly in devlopment since early 2011, so hopefully it will have more polish than three did, with the bugs it had. Not to mention the fact that they'll be adding to that Naval combat gets my hopes up even further.
---
#8marathonplayer1Posted 3/27/2013 1:20:27 AM
1: the original-Altair was a badass
2: Brotherhood- I really enjoyed the story
3:Revelations- slow at the start, picked up about half way through
4:AC 2: I didn't enjoy it as much as the others

I haven't played AC3 yet so I can't make a judgement.
---
If you think your crappy crap egg role can beat my pink frosted sprinkled donuts of awesome, then your on, C*** GOBLIN!
#9Dr_ProfessorPosted 3/27/2013 2:58:02 PM
You guys are weird.

I loved Arkham City.
---
Ph.D
#10sunbro1Posted 3/27/2013 2:59:16 PM
I want Black flag not because it's a AC game but because its a open world pirate game that might actually be fun.
---
Ours is the fury