I find it giggle inducing when I see this game is still popular.

#1ajko000Posted 3/26/2013 11:38:22 PM
I must say, you've held out quite long without mods. Probably because so many people are buying this game along with cheaper 360s.

Carry on.
---
GameFAQs in a nutshell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hpdZwuyEmRk
#2MrcTOtheJPosted 3/26/2013 11:40:07 PM
I find it giggle induceing when trolls still meander onto this board.

Carry on.
---
Currently playing: Fallout 3 (the Umpteenth time) Need For Speed:MW 2012 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (PS3)
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#3RebelElite791Posted 3/26/2013 11:45:30 PM
1.3/10
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws
http://i.imgur.com/NvRUjep.jpg http://i.imgur.com/xqJhbJ3.jpg
#4MrcTOtheJPosted 3/26/2013 11:46:19 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
1.3/10

Come on now, no need to be nice.

He didn't earn that extra 1.
---
Currently playing: Fallout 3 (the Umpteenth time) Need For Speed:MW 2012 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (PS3)
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#5JackNurSnakPackPosted 3/27/2013 3:11:32 AM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
1.3/10

Come on now, no need to be nice.

He didn't earn that extra 1.

or the .3
---
"Lighthouses are more usefull than churches" - Benjamin Franklin-
#6RikashiPosted 3/27/2013 3:20:17 AM
I find this thread shallow and pedantic, and not worthy of inducing any form of giggling or other kind of laughing.

0/10
#7Scorex_VIIPosted 3/27/2013 3:35:00 AM
I find it giggle inducing that people like you, waste time in making topics like this.

I find it sad that i actually wasted my time to even post on the topic...Oh well.
#8Maloth_jesbPosted 3/27/2013 5:01:34 AM
I enjoy it nonetheless. It's a good game so it's going to be popular.

If you can't enjoy the game without mods than why are you even playing it?
---
"Whenever Kaiba smiles, a puppy dies."
#9Brittany20UKPosted 3/27/2013 5:07:19 AM
What the PC people don't tell you is 99% of the mods are rubbish, they all end up running the same 10 or so, and most of the 1% good ones are just graphic and cosmetic enhancers.

Most of the "content" ones are crap, and when there is so much content anyway, why would you want to go find a lost dog with badly written out of context dialogue?

Seriously, nowhere near as good as they like to make out, and they pay a lot more for the "privilege" of it lol.
#10themagicpainmanPosted 3/27/2013 5:13:07 AM
Brittany20UK posted...
What the PC people don't tell you is 99% of the mods are rubbish, they all end up running the same 10 or so, and most of the 1% good ones are just graphic and cosmetic enhancers.

Most of the "content" ones are crap, and when there is so much content anyway, why would you want to go find a lost dog with badly written out of context dialogue?

Seriously, nowhere near as good as they like to make out, and they pay a lot more for the "privilege" of it lol.

Yeah not really. A good deal are definitely crap, but there are more than enough good ones to go around. There are certainly popular "essential" mods that everyone loves to use, but there are plenty of great smaller ones to try out. You just have to look around.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW