I find it giggle inducing when I see this game is still popular.

#71MC2011Posted 3/27/2013 6:15:47 PM
Yeah, never understood the reason for stats beyond "serious" clans. Even then, a serious clan knows that those numbers can be padded so they have to find another way to weed out less skilled players such as trials, or at least take them on with the intention of training them to be better.

Outside of that, I doubt many people actually check other people's stats unless they're desperate to insult them, which probably happens often sadly, or to know they can brag about how awesome they are with the stats to back it up.

Though to remove stats and leaderboards would probably deter a large portion of FPS players now.... Which might not necessarily be bad for the community if it wasn't for the fact that it hurts sales. Cause honestly, who cares about the past when all that matters is the present.
---
http://i.imgur.com/zHLma5j.jpg
You're next...
#72IamI3rianPosted 3/27/2013 7:05:12 PM(edited)
turn_based posted...
Can you quantify that for me please, Brian?

Not likely. = /

@MC... I happen to be a member of a top rated corp in Dust514 (OSG baby!). While stats have little to do with our recruiting process (or entrance into the division to fight other clans for that matter) there's plenty out there who've got requirements some of our members can't meet.

We still trounce them in every match. = )

Many of these players use 'cheap' equipment, or spawn camp in pub matches to pad their stats. Those players use numbers as a crutch. Admittedly, in a game like Dust though, your KD/R isn't tremendously important.

Removing stats in every FPS would be a godsend. However, no company/game would dare be the first to do it.

It is what it is though.

EDIT: P.S. I've still got you tagged as "Ass-Hat" = )

---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
A plethora of real life problems. =' (
#73ajko000(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 7:58:58 PM
I love how you guys think I'm trolling lol. Then you start with the #/# nonsense.

It was a compliment, calm down.

Jeez ._.
---
GameFAQs in a nutshell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hpdZwuyEmRk
#74F_GalikanokusPosted 3/27/2013 10:33:04 PM
sakatuya posted...
F_Galikanokus posted...
This topic makes me jelly, not because I don't have a PC, but because I no longer have Cartoon Network :(

Duuuude. I'm sorry. AS is the best thing about cartoon network and late night...I do like regular show though..I shant not lie. I didn't have cable tv for a year when I first moved out of my parents house..it wasn't bad but I'm not saying it was good haha. Gods be praised I had skyrim!

Yup it really does suck, I had an American satellite for the first 10-15 years of my life so I grew up watching Dexter's Lab, Two Stupid Dogs, Ed Edd and Eddy, Sponge Bob and the like (Aqua Teen, Home Movies, Space Ghost, and Harvey Birdman after my folks went to bed). Then all of sudden the old man decides he wants a Canadian satellite, so no Cartoon Network for like a decade. Now in a cruel twist of fate Cartoon Network has finally come to Canadian networks but I'm between jobs so I can't afford it. Oh well at least I got my free preview, which introduced me to a whole new generation of cartoons (Adventure Time, Regular Show and Amazing World of Gumball all kick major ass) as well as whatever the f*** you'd call Tim and Eric.
---
"I hadn't laughed this much since Dick Cheney shot that guy in the face."
#75turn_basedPosted 3/27/2013 10:38:10 PM
ajko000 posted...
I love how you guys think I'm trolling lol. Then you start with the #/# nonsense.

Jeez ._.

In your own words: carry on
#76ajko000(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 10:59:40 PM
turn_based posted...
ajko000 posted...

Jeez ._.

In your own words: carry on

Ok, I will.
---
GameFAQs in a nutshell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hpdZwuyEmRk
#77sunbro1Posted 3/28/2013 6:49:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#78macten5150Posted 3/28/2013 6:52:21 AM
I played Morrowind on PC for years and the only mods that were worth downloading to me were texture mods and the Morrowind Comes Alive mod because there were no NPCs walking around.

Infact, Skyrim cured that feeling of the whole world being your sandbox and actually there are other NPCs/Adventurers roaming the world so that was all I ever wanted in the game that wasn't in Oblivion.

Oblivion was so beautiful but had 0 NPCs traveling about.

I get my fix from the console version now.
---
even a blind squirrel gets a nut