possibility Redguards will be wiped out in next TES game

#1SafeDrinkDriverPosted 3/27/2013 2:49:04 AM
I hope anyway.They are the only race to lose control of their land to the Thalmor. I expect the next TES game is gonna be about open war with the Thalmor and the situation is gonna be made to look desperate. As such i'm expecting the Thalmor to crush the resistance in Hammerfell and reduce the Redguards to a dying, scattered, refugee race.
#2BeidhaPosted 3/27/2013 2:51:21 AM
Pretty sure the Redguards are winning their war. At least, that's how it sounds to me.
---
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep
#3TheSilentMiragePosted 3/27/2013 2:53:07 AM
SafeDrinkDriver posted...
I hope anyway.They are the only race to lose control of their land to the Thalmor. I expect the next TES game is gonna be about open war with the Thalmor and the situation is gonna be made to look desperate. As such i'm expecting the Thalmor to crush the resistance in Hammerfell and reduce the Redguards to a dying, scattered, refugee race.

15: New User (1)
#4RebelElite791Posted 3/27/2013 2:54:26 AM
Beidha posted...
Pretty sure the Redguards are winning their war. At least, that's how it sounds to me.

They forced it to a stalemate, and signed a peace treaty....

Anyways TC, if you're going to troll, the least you can do is get your facts right. Otherwise it just seems sloppy.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws
http://i.imgur.com/NvRUjep.jpg http://i.imgur.com/xqJhbJ3.jpg
#5BeidhaPosted 3/27/2013 2:56:35 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
Beidha posted...

Anyways TC, if you're going to troll, the least you can do is get your facts right. Otherwise it just seems sloppy.

When someone is trying to invade your land/destroy your entire race, a "stalemate" and a peace treaty sounds like a victory.
---
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep
#6RebelElite791Posted 3/27/2013 2:58:02 AM
Beidha posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
Beidha posted...

When someone is trying to invade your land/destroy your entire race, a "stalemate" and a peace treaty sounds like a victory.

Which is exactly what the Empire did. Funny, that....

Do keep in mind that the Redguards also decimated half their province in this process however.

Either way, fact remains that TC's lazy trolling isn't even factually correct.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws
http://i.imgur.com/NvRUjep.jpg http://i.imgur.com/xqJhbJ3.jpg
#7iBlackice25Posted 3/27/2013 10:10:53 AM
Racist TC is racist.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
#8Jstretch19Posted 3/27/2013 10:13:45 AM
RebelElite791 posted...

The difference is the Empire may have won the war had they continued it past the treaty. A treaty that was exactly the same as the ultimatum the Thalmor issued in the first place.
#9sunbro1Posted 3/27/2013 10:17:21 AM
Jstretch19 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

The difference is the Empire may have won the war had they continued it past the treaty. A treaty that was exactly the same as the ultimatum the Thalmor issued in the first place.

Doubtful they could win but could have gone on the offensive and got much better terms in the treaty.
---
Ours is the fury
#10PootbirdPosted 3/27/2013 10:20:34 AM
Well you pretty much beat the empire in the elder scrolls: Redguard
Oh wait sorry I didn't know that your first elder scrolls was skyrim :p
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
Elder scrolls RP: Elixium, High elf vampire lord.