About hearthfire...

#1iBlackice25Posted 3/27/2013 8:47:21 AM
Are there any benefits in getting it, besides for adopting children?
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
#2DragonLWPosted 3/27/2013 8:49:59 AM
You can make your own gardens, own a bee hive and a fish hatchery, and eventually get an oven that can cook different recipes than those kettles. Other than that, not really.
---
My dear mortal, don't you realize? The secret to my winning this board is the fact that you can grow without limits while the others never surpass theirs.
#3IamI3rianPosted 3/27/2013 8:56:39 AM
More followers too. There's a few hidden niceties as well, I think. Can't rightly recall more than garlic bread though. = )
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
A plethora of real life problems. =' (
#4DragonLWPosted 3/27/2013 8:57:22 AM
Ah yes, those. I forget about them.
---
My dear mortal, don't you realize? The secret to my winning this board is the fact that you can grow without limits while the others never surpass theirs.
#5iBlackice25(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 8:58:31 AM
So gardens, more followers, kids, ovens, and garlic bread.

I think i'll pass. Maybe i'll get it for kids and garlic bread :P
---
#6IamI3rianPosted 3/27/2013 9:00:18 AM
It's certainly worth $2.50. I'm not certain about $5... but you've got the 1/2 off now, might as well grab it while you can.
---
#7iBlackice25(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 9:12:24 AM
IamI3rian posted...
It's certainly worth $2.50. I'm not certain about $5... but you've got the 1/2 off now, might as well grab it while you can.

I probably will, but do you know how much it is in MS Points?
---
#8MrSpaM111Posted 3/27/2013 9:29:32 AM
I think people forgot to mention you can build your own house from scratch and kit it out how you want, that's the whole point of the DLC so it's a pretty big thing for people to be missing. The adopting and new items part of the DLC makes up about 2% of what it has to offer as a whole.
#9iBlackice25(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 9:43:45 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
I think people forgot to mention you can build your own house from scratch and kit it out how you want, that's the whole point of the DLC so it's a pretty big thing for people to be missing. The adopting and new items part of the DLC makes up about 2% of what it has to offer as a whole.

Thanks, i forgot about that. Im just very sad that the DLC didnt have a quest line, i guess houses and kids are good enough.
---
#10IamI3rianPosted 3/27/2013 10:03:01 AM(edited)
iBlackice25 posted...
IamI3rian posted...

I probably will, but do you know how much it is in MS Points?

Sorry, I'm on PS3. I couldn't even find out for you, were I so inclined...

Actually

*checks UESP*

Says 400 points, so I'd imagine 200 is half off. Best I can offer though.
---