Just found the best glitch ever...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Just found the best glitch ever...
2 years ago#1
Its probably not the best, but im in whiterun and i ran to the skyforge, but the ground didnt load yet, so i ran underground and saw this chest. It has more stuff than the dawnstar chest. Just thought i'd through this out there.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
2 years ago#2
There's another way to get that chest more reliably. It does involve jumping outside of whiterun's walls and running around the outside of the city. There are a couple of videos that show you how to get it.
2 years ago#3
That's called a Merchant Chest. Everything in there is Eorlund Gray-Mane's wares.
---
Violence breeds Violence
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: IronticsDragonL NNID: IronticsDragonL Pawn( PS3) Melissa MH3U(IronticsDL)
2 years ago#4
IronticsDragonL posted...
That's called a Merchant Chest. Everything in there is Eorlund Gray-Mane's wares.

Ok, thanks. I didnt know that.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
2 years ago#5
iBlackice25 posted...
IronticsDragonL posted...

Ok, thanks. I didnt know that.

Yep, almost every single merchant in the game has one.
---
Violence breeds Violence
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: IronticsDragonL NNID: IronticsDragonL Pawn( PS3) Melissa MH3U(IronticsDL)
2 years ago#6
Well, in theory, every merchant has one. Not every merchant chest is reachable by the player, though.
---
http://exscientologykids.com/
2 years ago#7
The Khajiit merchants wandering Skyrim have their merchant chests located in Dawnstar and just outside of Solitude and Markarth. All reachable by the player if you know where to look.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Just found the best glitch ever...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived