Just found the best glitch ever...

#1iBlackice25Posted 3/27/2013 5:52:15 PM
Its probably not the best, but im in whiterun and i ran to the skyforge, but the ground didnt load yet, so i ran underground and saw this chest. It has more stuff than the dawnstar chest. Just thought i'd through this out there.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
#2NepharenPosted 3/27/2013 5:58:07 PM
There's another way to get that chest more reliably. It does involve jumping outside of whiterun's walls and running around the outside of the city. There are a couple of videos that show you how to get it.
#3IronticsDragonLPosted 3/27/2013 6:14:52 PM
That's called a Merchant Chest. Everything in there is Eorlund Gray-Mane's wares.
---
Violence breeds Violence
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: IronticsDragonL NNID: IronticsDragonL Pawn( PS3) Melissa MH3U(IronticsDL)
#4iBlackice25(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 6:22:03 PM
IronticsDragonL posted...
That's called a Merchant Chest. Everything in there is Eorlund Gray-Mane's wares.

Ok, thanks. I didnt know that.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
#5IronticsDragonLPosted 3/27/2013 6:23:04 PM
iBlackice25 posted...
IronticsDragonL posted...

Ok, thanks. I didnt know that.

Yep, almost every single merchant in the game has one.
---
Violence breeds Violence
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: IronticsDragonL NNID: IronticsDragonL Pawn( PS3) Melissa MH3U(IronticsDL)
#6TaigaWilliamPosted 3/27/2013 6:27:33 PM
Well, in theory, every merchant has one. Not every merchant chest is reachable by the player, though.
---
http://exscientologykids.com/
#7LordTrinenPosted 3/27/2013 7:32:29 PM
The Khajiit merchants wandering Skyrim have their merchant chests located in Dawnstar and just outside of Solitude and Markarth. All reachable by the player if you know where to look.