People are complaining a lot about the new update

#1LightningZombiePosted 3/27/2013 10:16:27 PM
Personally I think its a good thing we get bug fixes and more content. It's not like it ruins the game for anyone you can choose not to use the new features nothing is forced upon the player. Plus for those of you who want to use the book glitch just don't patch the game us it then patch. I don't understand what the problem is. They are providing us with new content thats free they could have just as easily provided nothing.
---
Feel free to add me on PSN:LightningZombie
#2Evil_SandwichPosted 3/27/2013 10:21:24 PM
But your complaining about people complaining so that means you're a hypocrite.
#3Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/27/2013 10:23:05 PM
I just sort of question the increase to the level cap.... At a certain level you don't really need to level up any more do to most enemies being to.... weak compared to your character at that point.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
You do good, people will hate. You do bad, people will hate. You just sit there, people will hate. Welcome to the COD community.
#4LightningZombie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 10:24:01 PM
Evil_Sandwich posted...

umm what? That makes no sense I think you need to look up what a hypocrite is.
---
#5LightningZombie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 10:27:28 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
I just sort of question the increase to the level cap.... At a certain level you don't really need to level up any more do to most enemies being to.... weak compared to your character at that point.

That may be true but you could just a lot your new levels into stamina and not legendary any skills. So, you don't have to use the new content. Now, I am unsure i your level increases past 81 if you have 100 in all skill trees.
---
#6Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/27/2013 10:29:38 PM
LightningZombie posted...

That may be true but you could just a lot your new levels into stamina and not legendary any skills. So, you don't have to use the new content. Now, I am unsure i your level increases past 81 if you have 100 in all skill trees.

You don't even have to be level 81 to be stronger than most things in Skyrim.
---
You do good, people will hate. You do bad, people will hate. You just sit there, people will hate. Welcome to the COD community.
#7Evil_SandwichPosted 3/27/2013 10:34:40 PM(edited)
Evil_Sandwich posted...

You're saying others shouldn't complain, yet you make this topic whining about them complaining which in itself is well...complaining.

Make sense now?
#8LightningZombie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 10:35:58 PM

Well then you sir have a problem with the game as it exists now not even with the patch.
---
#9Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/27/2013 10:38:01 PM

Well then you sir have a problem with the game as it exists now not even with the patch.

Actually I have an issue with the patch also, as why even level up that high when you will likely be god of skyrim way before you even get near that level? Aside from the new difficulty you likely will never need to get that high... ever.
---
#10LightningZombie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 10:39:09 PM
Evil_Sandwich posted...
Evil_Sandwich posted...

You're saying others shouldn't complain, yet you make this topic whining about them complaining which in itself is well...complaining.

Make sense now?

umm who here is whining my topic wasn't to complain just point out that nobody even has to use this content. I think its great that they added to the game However, I think they should focus on bug fixes before adding to it. We have a massive wiki with bug lists available, they should find at the very least the quest breaking ones and fix those.
---