People are complaining a lot about the new update

#51SoulOfFaythPosted 3/29/2013 8:53:16 AM
I hate when they improve on things because that just leaves less to *****, moan and whine about and that's my entire purpose in life.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#52KoRiy5000Posted 3/29/2013 9:00:03 AM
Deku20 posted...
Uh... I don't really know many homosexual people, but I am pretty sure that their tastes in video games are just as varied as any heterosexual. In fact, I don't see how sexual orientation really affects that at all. How did this fight get started again?

a guy that hates a game so much he has to complain about it in every post, oh and even creates his own thread about it. so, basically, a homophobic troll
#53Perma-n00bPosted 3/29/2013 9:00:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#54Perma-n00bPosted 3/29/2013 9:02:40 AM
KoRiy5000 posted...
Deku20 posted...
Uh... I don't really know many homosexual people, but I am pretty sure that their tastes in video games are just as varied as any heterosexual. In fact, I don't see how sexual orientation really affects that at all. How did this fight get started again?

a guy that hates a game so much he has to complain about it in every post, oh and even creates his own thread about it. so, basically, a homophobic troll

Good golly, u mad bro?

Do you even lift?

Problem?
#55Deku20Posted 3/29/2013 9:02:57 AM
KoRiy5000 posted...
Deku20 posted...

*Looks at the name of the topic* Wasn't this topic about a new update in Skyrim? Well that devolved quickly.
#56Deku20Posted 3/29/2013 9:04:29 AM
Perma-n00b posted...
KoRiy5000 posted...
Deku20 posted...

Good golly, u mad bro?

Do you even lift?

Problem?

Lift what? Weight training equipment or trucks? Because in my case, there is hardly a distinguishment between the two. */end manliness*
#57Perma-n00bPosted 3/29/2013 9:07:32 AM
Deku20 posted...
Perma-n00b posted...
KoRiy5000 posted...
Deku20 posted...

Good golly, u mad bro?

Do you even lift?

Problem?

Lift what? Weight training equipment or trucks? Because in my case, there is hardly a distinguishment between the two. */end manliness*

I like ur style Deku.
#58Deku20Posted 3/29/2013 9:12:17 AM
Perma-n00b posted...
Deku20 posted...
Perma-n00b posted...
KoRiy5000 posted...
Deku20 posted...

Good golly, u mad bro?

Do you even lift?

Problem?

I like ur style Deku.

I think everyone can appreciate manliness.
#59Akito_KinomotoPosted 3/29/2013 4:47:50 PM
My Imperial female Nightblade is married to Aela.

#lol@urInsults
---
I won't forget our promise we made. I close my eyes to make sure
I will move forward, shaking off the surging darkness.
#60F_GalikanokusPosted 3/29/2013 5:43:45 PM
Akito_Kinomoto posted...
My Imperial female Nightblade is married to Aela.

#lol@urInsults

Well everyone likes lesbians so...
---
"I hadn't laughed this much since Dick Cheney shot that guy in the face."