Terraria or both Skyrim dlc's

#11bLiNdSnIpErZ20(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 11:35:09 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
LightningZombie posted...
HoonDing posted...
How expensive is Terraria? I could never really get into it, but I got it on a mad Steam sale, so... no harm, no foul.

Actually, seeing as how the DLC's on sale, I'd say you should get it now, while you can.

Terarria is 15$

http://store.steampowered.com/app/105600/?snr=1_614_615_indiespring2013_817

But yeah, get Skyrim DLC

I'm talking about the Xbox version not the PC one.

Why would you pay more to get it on xbox. 2.50 is practically free.

I'm not a PC gamer. Plus all my friends have Xbox.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#12Faust21220Posted 3/29/2013 12:17:18 AM
terraria isnt worth 15$
---
Aegisfang22: If you play an Elder Scrolls game for the main story...you're doing it wrong.
#13SoulRegaliaPosted 3/29/2013 6:15:06 AM
Terraria is pretty awesome, I'd go with it, sunk 4 straight hours into it in one sitting last night. Once you get started it really starts pulling you in.
---
If it defecates, urinates, or rudely barks orders, I have no issues with crushing its skull.-Shale
#14gunsndrosesPosted 3/29/2013 6:30:14 AM
Terraria sounds like a bad, 2D version of Minecraft..
---
If you don't use proper grammar, you're a communist.
-George Washington, First President of the USA
#15rodman870Posted 3/29/2013 6:35:30 AM
DocOdine posted...
A job. You should get a job.

Sorta mean, but I laughed.
---
I like tacos more than burritos.
I'm going to eat a taco, then a burrito. Get it right people...
#16croutonsRgoodPosted 3/29/2013 6:47:24 AM
Get the Terraria demo first and see if you like the way it plays with an xbox controller. I couldn't stand how hard it was to place objects where I wanted them or mine materials at all.
---
Buttered Toast!
#17SoulRegaliaPosted 3/29/2013 6:58:11 AM
gunsndroses posted...
Terraria sounds like a bad, 2D version of Minecraft..

Very ignorant perspective. Just as bad as those who consider PSABR nothing but a ssb rip off, especially since it's a great game.
---
If it defecates, urinates, or rudely barks orders, I have no issues with crushing its skull.-Shale
#18SoulRegaliaPosted 3/29/2013 7:06:18 AM
croutonsRgood posted...
Get the Terraria demo first and see if you like the way it plays with an xbox controller. I couldn't stand how hard it was to place objects where I wanted them or mine materials at all.

If you click in the right thumbstick and use the five tuning mode it's much better, I actually felt the same way at first myself.
---
#19DragonLWPosted 3/29/2013 7:08:52 AM
I just tried the demo of Terraria last night myself. In my opinion, since I can actually give it here, stick to the dlc. That was a horrible waste of 30 minutes of my time and hard drive space.
---
My dear mortal, don't you realize? The secret to my winning this board is the fact that you can grow without limits while the others never surpass theirs.
#20OdahviingPosted 3/29/2013 7:18:04 AM
DragonLW posted...
I just tried the demo of Terraria last night myself. In my opinion, since I can actually give it here, stick to the dlc. That was a horrible waste of 30 minutes of my time and hard drive space.

The demo is not a good representation of the game. After playing the demo I was going to wait until battleblock theater came out, but after I watched a few gameplay vids I decided to buy it. Honestly it starts off slow but once you get into the swing of things its fun. A la Minecraft

and I'm still buying battleblock theater lol