Tell me what you think.

#1LotoPhoenixLordPosted 3/28/2013 9:40:06 AM
First and foremost I made this cause I got done watching both (OLD) Conan movie's after hearing Arnold Schwarzenegger was going to make ANOTHER Conan movie..
2nd Yes I know it looks bad quality and Made wise. But watch it 2 or 3 more times and you start to not care about it cause of the Conan Theme. but it was the best I could with a $20 Camera. ( It would been better if I had my old laptop.)
3rd The first time I made the Video everything was 100% dead on the mark how I wanted it and it being 100% epic, But something happen and mess up the video ( Call it beginner's luck on getting with Bad luck/timing on making it) So this is a close 2nd best. Please tell me what you think and yea. Also if you feel you can do better please by all mean go ahead. I hold no Credit or Claims on making this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szYo7e2PYXE&list=UUMBAlunTHSPPmh9vgauJRQQ&index=1
---
If you have to cheat, you're admitting to yourself you're not good enough.
#2JurazonPosted 3/28/2013 11:13:12 AM
You violated the copyright on Conan and Skyrim...man, you are getting so sued!!!

In all honestly, it sucks and I want my 3:36 back.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: MUSTANGMAN82
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
#3LotoPhoenixLord(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 11:21:37 AM
Im not going to get sued. I own Skyrim and Conan. And Im not trying to sell anything, So So far I see nothing wrong. and Yea I know it sucked. If I would of had the first recording of it that was 100% dead on with everything THEN it would be better. But I drop my camera on my laptop as the video was being saved and copied and end up freezing this crap of a laptop. So I had to re do it and well yea This was a close 2nd best out of the 50 or so copys I tryed to get to be 100% like the first.
---
#4JurazonPosted 3/29/2013 1:09:14 AM
LotoPhoenixLord posted...
Im not going to get sued. I own Skyrim and Conan. And Im not trying to sell anything, So So far I see nothing wrong. and Yea I know it sucked. If I would of had the first recording of it that was 100% dead on with everything THEN it would be better. But I drop my camera on my laptop as the video was being saved and copied and end up freezing this crap of a laptop. So I had to re do it and well yea This was a close 2nd best out of the 50 or so copys I tryed to get to be 100% like the first.

First of all, you may own the movie and game, but you don't own the copyrights to it, but it's a moot point because the "getting sued" comment was meant in jest. Guess you didn't detect the sarcasm.

Second, you asked my opinion on what I think...well you asked everyone on the board, I'm just the only one who answered...so my opinion is what you got. Don't make excuses. You're title for the topic was "Tell me what you think" and I told you what I thought. Don't get mad because it's not what you wanted to hear.

Third, I do not care if it was dead on the first time you recorded it...putting the Conan song with Skyrim is just...well, stupid. Don't take it personal but they are two different things and they do not go together. May have been cool to you, but in my opinion, it wasn't.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: MUSTANGMAN82
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
#5RebelElite791Posted 3/29/2013 1:12:33 AM
I think TC must be 12.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws
http://i.imgur.com/NvRUjep.jpg http://i.imgur.com/xqJhbJ3.jpg
#6Azrael0206Posted 3/29/2013 1:30:06 AM
I'd much rather watch this:

http://youtu.be/mZHoHaAYHq8
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I'm so bad at BL2, they call me "Nicholas Casual"
#7PootbirdPosted 3/29/2013 3:04:34 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
I think TC must be 12.

Well he is very childish when someone mentions the oghma infinium glitch
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
Elder scrolls RP: Elixium, High elf vampire lord.
#8RikashiPosted 3/29/2013 4:05:01 AM
You know what really makes me excited about opening a youtube link? Someone apologizing in advance about it being bad and making excuses for it.

Honestly, if you admit yourself that it's a bad video why would you still upload it?
#9LotoPhoenixLord(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 9:07:42 AM
Jurazon posted...

First of all, you may own the movie and game, but you don't own the copyrights to it, but it's a moot point because the "getting sued" comment was meant in jest. Guess you didn't detect the sarcasm.

Second, you asked my opinion on what I think...well you asked everyone on the board, I'm just the only one who answered...so my opinion is what you got. Don't make excuses. You're title for the topic was "Tell me what you think" and I told you what I thought. Don't get mad because it's not what you wanted to hear.

Third, I do not care if it was dead on the first time you recorded it...putting the Conan song with Skyrim is just...well, stupid. Don't take it personal but they are two different things and they do not go together. May have been cool to you, but in my opinion, it wasn't.

Yea I cant pick up on sarcasm ever well online.
2nd Im not upset or anything. Im agreeing with you that it sucked on so many levels. Not getting mad over anything. But Im just saying If I had the first video It would of been better as the guy tells the story parts of the video hit the key words he was saying. but the part that made it dead on was the "High Adventure" (meant to be a funny part.........)
Anyway you did tell me and I thank you. And I* believe I put somewhere that Conan+Skyrim was bad , but after a while With the music I stop caring about it being skyrim, And though that maybe another person would be the same.

(hell I like to know liked it)

And no Im 25 going on to 26, But I have a Mind of a 16 year old, and the body that feels like a 80 year old.
And queit poorbird I finally letting OIG go, and letting you whining babies whine about
---
#10Deku20Posted 3/29/2013 9:10:28 AM
Jurazon posted...

Yea I cant pick up on sarcasm ever well online.
2nd Im not upset or anything. Im agreeing with you that it sucked on so many levels. Not getting mad over anything. But Im just saying If I had the first video It would of been better as the guy tells the story parts of the video hit the key words he was saying. but the part that made it dead on was the "High Adventure" (meant to be a funny part.........)
Anyway you did tell me and I thank you. And I* believe I put somewhere that Conan+Skyrim was bad , but after a while With the music I stop caring about it being skyrim, And though that maybe another person would be the same.

(hell I like to know liked it)

And no Im 25 going on to 26, But I have a Mind of a 16 year old, and the body that feels like a 80 year old.
And queit poorbird I finally letting OIG go, and letting you whining babies whine about

Your body feels like it is eighty years old? That's not healthy, do you feel alright? Or did you just work a double shift or something? (We've all been there)