Power Leveling Resto

#1MrcTOtheJPosted 3/28/2013 10:57:45 AM
So I'm thinking about jumping into my Mage, and I'm looking to power level resto as my Mage is going to be going the Vampire route in Dawngaurd here soon (As in after I power level resto to 70 it's in the 50's allready I think), and I was looking to make the most of Necromage.

So any advice would be helpful. (Also is there a way to get the sun spells as a Volkair member?)
---
Currently playing: Fallout 3 (the Umpteenth time) Need For Speed:MW 2012 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (PS3)
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#2LostoutPosted 3/28/2013 11:03:04 AM(edited)
100% cost reduction spam fear undead on undead ofc the higher level spell the faster it will level you can max it this way in like 30mins switching out to get higher level spells as you level.

FASTEST way would be to use the DG crown load the lover stone in it, grab the mage stone then take the crown off sleep for well rested/lover's comfort put the crown back on (50% bonus exp) then start casting but getting the crown etc can take a while so this might actually take longer than just spamming the spells without all that.
---
I am as awesome as a bear high fiving a shark in space during an explosion.
#3MrcTOtheJ(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 11:01:10 AM
Sounds easy, as there isn't exactly a lack of undead in Skyrim, lol.
---
Currently playing: Fallout 3 (the Umpteenth time) Need For Speed:MW 2012 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (PS3)
#4theonyxphoenixPosted 3/28/2013 11:02:38 AM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
So I'm thinking about jumping into my Mage, and I'm looking to power level resto as my Mage is going to be going the Vampire route in Dawngaurd here soon (As in after I power level resto to 70 it's in the 50's allready I think), and I was looking to make the most of Necromage.

So any advice would be helpful. (Also is there a way to get the sun spells as a Volkair member?)

Turn Undead works the best. The level of the spell determines the XP, not the undead. Use the spell on the skeletons in the Hall of the Dead, Whiterun. Also you can use the trainer at the college to increase your levels and then paralyze/ice form her and pickpocket your money back with 100% success as she gets up.

Volkihar can obtain all of the spells from the Dawnguard (but not the special weapons or enchanted crossbows). You need to calm/pacify the seller to purchase the tomes.
#5MrcTOtheJ(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 11:06:41 AM
theonyxphoenix posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...

Turn Undead works the best. The level of the spell determines the XP, not the undead. Use the spell on the skeletons in the Hall of the Dead, Whiterun. Also you can use the trainer at the college to increase your levels and then paralyze/ice form her and pickpocket your money back with 100% success as she gets up.

Volkihar can obtain all of the spells from the Dawnguard (but not the special weapons or enchanted crossbows). You need to calm/pacify the seller to purchase the tomes.

Works for me, I just need the spells, no weapons mage run that I've been neglecting for awhile so I think I'm going to take him though DG first. (Poor Nightblade who's main purpose was that is geting Shafted but she's my second main lol)

So I'll do that, I should have Turn Undead allready and I'll level it ASAP, thanks for the info, both of ya.

I
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, NFS:MW 2012
#6FMLGPosted 3/28/2013 11:07:05 AM
Oghma Infinium?
And is your name after CJ from San Andreas?
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs. - Beery <3