Skyrim will die in 2013

#1gunsndrosesPosted 3/28/2013 5:39:27 PM
Just kidding, because Skyrim isn't living, and thus can not die.
---
If you don't use proper grammar, you're a communist.
-George Washington, First President of the USA
#2sunbro1Posted 3/28/2013 5:41:00 PM
But what if Skyrim doesn't exist? What if we are Skyrim? Does that make Skyrim us? If Skyrim doesn't exist and Skyrim is us then we can't exist. OH GOD!
---
Ours is the fury
#3MC2011Posted 3/28/2013 5:43:34 PM(edited)
What if we animated it and gave it an advance AI?

Hmm... Would it still be Skyrim? Or just a Skyrim disc with arms and legs wanting a hug?

Edit - Also just realized that the other topic was deleted... Wonder if Rebel saw what I posted...

Hate to have to write it all out again :\
---
T8e w*!m+% i, wh[>e 1)v=d [o6r %8fe.
The woman in white saved your life.
#4vega2505Posted 3/28/2013 6:47:27 PM
sunbro1 posted...
But what if Skyrim doesn't exist? What if we are Skyrim? Does that make Skyrim us? If Skyrim doesn't exist and Skyrim is us then we can't exist. OH GOD!

No John, you are the Skyrims.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#5darkportal785Posted 3/28/2013 6:51:28 PM
SKyRIM only wants to show you her love and eat sweetrolls with you.

Even if the sweetroll is a lie, the nervegas isn't.
---
This post was brought to you by the letter Xbox and the number 5.
#6Dreadsword101Posted 3/28/2013 7:03:33 PM
MC2011 posted...
What if we animated it and gave it an advance AI?

Hmm... Would it still be Skyrim? Or just a Skyrim disc with arms and legs wanting a hug?

Edit - Also just realized that the other topic was deleted... Wonder if Rebel saw what I posted...

Hate to have to write it all out again :\

It would probably try to kill us all. That seems to be how most A.I.s end up in fiction.
#7Perma-n00bPosted 3/28/2013 7:18:32 PM
8/10. Was delighted at outcome of toehpic.
#8clone11Posted 3/28/2013 7:26:34 PM
Ironically, despite the literal interpretation of the word "die" in this topic, 2013 might actually be the year we stop being 1 on Gamefaqs (and figuratively die), since games like GTAV and Watch Dogs are coming out.
---
"Let the God-forsaken bastards sing."
"Zin krif horvut se suleyk"
#9metroidman92Posted 3/28/2013 7:31:03 PM
inb4chim
---
This exchange is over.
#10bushbandit007Posted 3/28/2013 9:52:24 PM
MC2011 posted...

As the creator of that topic I am very disappointed in the caliber people on these boards and the moderators. I posted two similar topics, one here and the other on the PC board and they both got moderated. . .
Can't we have a civilized conversation these days? Do people get offended by other opinions? It's as if being offend by a topic gives them rights. It's nothing more than whining. They are offended by my topic and have it moderated because it was somehow trolling or off topic. I created the topic, so it isn't for them to decide what is off topic. They are offended by that? Well, so f***ing what?

Sorry for the rant, but it annoys me.

ps like the Stephen Fry quote paraphrase?