The Hell is wrong with Solstheim Manor

#1TarentulaPosted 3/28/2013 10:26:10 PM
Bodies won't disappear but even worse is that dungeon/danger music.

How the hell am I supposed to feel at home in a place like this?!
Sigh* I'm gonna use a reanimate dead spell to get rid of the bodies...

Sloppy work.
#2darkportal785Posted 3/28/2013 10:31:01 PM
Should have waited 10 to 30 in-games days before turning in the quest.

Once you own the house, it isn't going to respawn. Respawning would defeat the gameplay purpose of owning the house.

Your own fault, chap.
---
This post was brought to you by the letter Xbox and the number 5.
#3HoonDingPosted 3/28/2013 10:32:54 PM

Once you own the house, it isn't going to respawn. Respawning would defeat the gameplay purpose of owning the house.

Your own fault, chap.

Really? Corpses not despawning because of something that isn't reasonable to expect, and a house with the ambiance of a crypt?

You're really going to say that it's his fault?
---
Don't let the dragon drag on!
#4darkportal785Posted 3/28/2013 10:41:11 PM
HoonDing posted...

Your own fault, chap.

Really? Corpses not despawning because of something that isn't reasonable to expect, and a house with the ambiance of a crypt?

Yes. If he doesn't enjoy the company of two dead bodies and creepy ambiance, then something is terribly wrong with him.
---
This post was brought to you by the letter Xbox and the number 5.
#5JackNurSnakPackPosted 3/29/2013 12:17:27 AM
darkportal785 posted...
HoonDing posted...

Your own fault, chap.

Yes. If he doesn't enjoy the company of two dead bodies and creepy ambiance, then something is terribly wrong with him.

This^ also, I've gotten that house on over 10 games now (on 4 different profiles) and never had that happen, he should reload his previous save and see if it's fixed. if he doesn't have a previous save well, THAT is just being irresponsible.
---
"Lighthouses are more usefull than churches" - Benjamin Franklin-
#6DougymcPosted 3/29/2013 1:19:12 AM
darkportal785 posted...
HoonDing posted...

Your own fault, chap.

I agree. They would add to the mood.

That said, I have been given the Manor 3 times, twice after killing them in it, and they always despawned.
#7crimson_eviscerPosted 3/29/2013 2:52:44 AM
sneaking around them and either pickpocketing the key to the safe or opening it yourself, then sneaking out causes both NPC's to be at whatever the name of the fort is you eventually go to for that quest. thus, there are no dead bodies in the manor and no danger music plays.
---
It's worked so far, but we're not out yet.
#8Tarentula(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 8:27:10 AM
crimson_eviscer posted...
sneaking around them and either pickpocketing the key to the safe or opening it yourself, then sneaking out causes both NPC's to be at whatever the name of the fort is you eventually go to for that quest. thus, there are no dead bodies in the manor and no danger music plays.

Wow serious, now that's helpful. I'll reload an earlier save (of course I have an earlier save) and check it out. The music is what bothers me the most.
#9SoulOfFaythPosted 3/29/2013 8:51:08 AM
darkportal785 posted...

Your own fault, chap.

This is what's wrong with this board.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#10Deku20Posted 3/29/2013 9:01:42 AM
SoulOfFayth posted...
darkportal785 posted...

Your own fault, chap.

This is what's wrong with this board.

I agree. Way too many people using the word "chap". What have we become?