Does the follower dupe glitch work on the Oghma Infinium?

#1drumble89Posted 3/29/2013 5:00:55 AM
Topic
---
Shut up! You don't know nothin'.........'bout anythin' :3
GT: diabolus89
#2master_gamr1231Posted 3/29/2013 6:16:28 AM
I tried it several times last night and couldn't get it to work, though it did work with several other items. Could anyone else?
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#3warnutPosted 3/29/2013 9:09:23 AM
I tried it about 35 times before I could get mirrak's sword to duplicate so just keep trying I guess. I tried dropping them in different orders, different followers, different areas, just keep trying. Although some thing you really can't ever duplicate.
---
If you're feeling down-and-out with what your life's all about,
Lift your head up and blow your brains out.
#4shafer257Posted 3/29/2013 10:34:35 PM
I had it with Hearthfire in one of my houses I got two books . Don't remember who my follower was.
---
Just a Monster
#5thekosmicfool part 2Posted 3/29/2013 10:52:18 PM
Remember, if some things don't dupe right away, fast travel away from the area and then back, and usually at least a couple of things that weren't there before will be.
---
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
#6JackNurSnakPackPosted 3/30/2013 2:08:35 AM
Why would you bother? the Bookshelf Dupe glitch is like 10x faster. Look up duping the Oghma Infinium on Youtube, I'm sure it'll be easy to find.
---
"Lighthouses are more usefull than churches" - Benjamin Franklin-
#7master_gamr1231Posted 3/30/2013 7:18:13 AM
JackNurSnakPack posted...
Why would you bother? the Bookshelf Dupe glitch is like 10x faster. Look up duping the Oghma Infinium on Youtube, I'm sure it'll be easy to find.

Because the bookshelf dupe glitch is going to be removed in the new patch coming within a couple of weeks.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#8shafer257Posted 3/30/2013 8:25:24 AM

They had fixed that glitch assuming your talking about getting more than one book .
---
Just a Monster