Would you purchase a Next Gen edition of Skyrim?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Would you purchase a Next Gen edition of Skyrim?
3 years ago#1
If you're one of the many people who have already invested countless hours on this game. You've already downloaded all the DLC and maxed out your chatacter (s). Would you pick up a copy of the game again if they were to release it on Next Gen consoles? New super sexy graphics. All the DLC included and maybe a few new things thrown in too. Thoughts?
XBL GT. "Wile E Jaguar". 3DS FC 0688 - 6570 - 4452
www.youtube.com/NotoriouslyInfamouz
3 years ago#2
Preorder, in line as shop opens or midnight release.
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
3 years ago#3
No because it won't be released on the next gen consoles.
Platinum FC: 4943 5127 1498
White 2 FC: 1679 3141 2693
3 years ago#4
Probably not. I might pay for an HD collection of Morrowind, Obilvion, and Skyrim though.
3 years ago#5
No, because I already have the game.
3 years ago#6
Evil_Sandwich posted...
No, because I already have the game.
3 years ago#7
Unless it added a lot of extras and came with all the dlcs and could wash my car, no.

The only reason I buy re-releases of anything I already own is if it has lots of stuff the original didn't have or I got it for like $10.
My dear mortal, don't you realize? The secret to my winning this board is the fact that you can grow without limits while the others never surpass theirs.
3 years ago#8
DragonLW posted...
Unless it added a lot of extras and came with all the dlcs and could wash my car, no.

The only reason I buy re-releases of anything I already own is if it has lots of stuff the original didn't have or I got it for like $10.

How about a upresed GOTY edition including all of the dlc for $35-40?
3 years ago#9
Most likely. Although if I were going to buy it again I'd rather just get it for pc. Assuming I had a pc that would run it better than a next gen console could.
"Real glory springs from the silent conquest of ourselves."
3 years ago#10
I might.

I'd still keep my PS3 copy because I've had that since 11-11-11 and I've been though bugs and everything over time.
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, NFS:MW 2012
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Would you purchase a Next Gen edition of Skyrim?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived