If I hated Morrowind and I liked Far Cry 3, will I enjoy Skyrim?

#1Emi3280Posted 3/29/2013 6:14:02 PM
I hated Morrowind for the original Xbox (I got lost, getting killed by the animals and taking people's clothes). Recently I bought Far Cry 3, and I completely loved it, I heard people say that it's "Skyrim with guns". So, with all these circumstances, will I enjoy Skyrim? I'm thinking of buying it. Well, thanks.
---
PlayStation Network: DarkEmigaru98
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emi3280
#2The_Ivory_ManPosted 3/29/2013 6:15:32 PM
Emi3280 posted...
I hated Morrowind for the original Xbox (I got lost, getting killed by the animals and taking people's clothes). Recently I bought Far Cry 3, and I completely loved it, I heard people say that it's "Skyrim with guns". So, with all these circumstances, will I enjoy Skyrim? I'm thinking of buying it. Well, thanks.

Well what do you like about Far Cry 3?
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#3marcussl55Posted 3/29/2013 6:18:39 PM
Only reason its called skyrim with guns is because of the graphics. Not so much the game play. That and both are open world. But that's about it.
---
___"you cant just assume people are gonna shoot back at you...its an unknown, unknown...
#4Emi3280(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 6:18:46 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Emi3280 posted...

Killing animals, burning weed camps, completing side quests, driving around the island in that vehicle that looks like a Jeep Rubicon, being all stealthy in the outposts and finding relics.
---
#5Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/29/2013 6:20:24 PM
Emi3280 posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Emi3280 posted...

Killing animals, burning weed camps, completing side quests, driving around the island in that vehicle that looks like a Jeep Rubicon, being all stealthy in the outposts and finding relics.

Killing animals, completeing side quest, finding relics.... all of those are in Morrowind.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
You do good, people will hate. You do bad, people will hate. You just sit there, people will hate. Welcome to the COD community.
#6marcussl55Posted 3/29/2013 6:21:58 PM
Emi3280 posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Emi3280 posted...

if anything you should rent it if you can. Both games are different enough where you could like one but.dislike the other.
---
___"you cant just assume people are gonna shoot back at you...its an unknown, unknown...
#7Emi3280(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 6:23:05 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
Emi3280 posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Emi3280 posted...

Killing animals, completeing side quest, finding relics.... all of those are in Morrowind.

God I hated Morrowind, I got completely lost since the first mission, and I never found the main quest again. (Yeah, so stupid).
---
#8Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/29/2013 6:24:14 PM
Emi3280 posted...
Emi3280 posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Emi3280 posted...

God I hated Morrowind, I got completely lost since the first mission, and I never found the main quest again. (Yeah, so stupid).

So what you are saying is that you never got into the game because you wanted the game to tell you where you needed to go?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
You do good, people will hate. You do bad, people will hate. You just sit there, people will hate. Welcome to the COD community.
#9The_Ivory_ManPosted 3/29/2013 6:27:35 PM
Emi3280 posted...
Emi3280 posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Emi3280 posted...

Oh you might like Skyrim then
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#10Emi3280(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 6:37:53 PM
So what you are saying is that you never got into the game because you wanted the game to tell you where you needed to go?

erm...yes. That's why I hated Morrowind, it never told you where you needed to go, something like an objective marker in the main map.
---