So I think I broke Nazeem. (Spoilers for early Companions QL)

#1Darth_Revan89Posted 3/29/2013 6:28:42 PM
So I joined the Companions and Farkas asked me to beat up Nazeem (hired muscle quest) so I did and he started crawling/limping away from me after I kicked his butt. So I talked to him and even though he was still down he said what he was suppose to and I left him and went back to Farkas. I got my next quest from them, but before going to the location I decided to do a few things around Whiterun first.

20 Minutes later I'm heading out the city gates and Nazeem is between the blacksmith and the Drunken Huntsmen STILL crawling around.

I found it both amusing and weird
#2Billy-De-KidPosted 3/29/2013 6:33:45 PM
Same thing happened in my game to a guy in Morthal.

I just did the vampire quest in Morthal and he was back to normal.
---
"There's no problem you can't fix with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout
"CHEESE!!! CHEESE FOR EVERYBODY!!!" -Sheograth
#3Darth_Revan89(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 6:40:32 PM
He'll probaly be fine after a quest or two then? That's good. Though I'm going to miss seeing him crawl around while saying his cloud district line, like broken legs/ribs/etc aren't enough to keep him him from talking down to me lol
#4Billy-De-KidPosted 3/29/2013 6:48:05 PM
Darth_Revan89 posted...
He'll probaly be fine after a quest or two then? That's good. Though I'm going to miss seeing him crawl around while saying his cloud district line, like broken legs/ribs/etc aren't enough to keep him him from talking down to me lol

I think the guy in Morthal was only fixed because his being able to fight was a part of the quest, so the game fixed him up. I fear that Nazeem is cursed to crawl the floors of Whiterun forever. At least now you can mock him by saying:

"Do you get to stand up very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't........ B****!!!"
---
"There's no problem you can't fix with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout
#5MrcTOtheJPosted 3/29/2013 6:52:26 PM
Best...random quest ever why can't Farkas Give me that?

That's beautiful TC...I'm...I'm jelly.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, NFS:MW 2012
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#6Darth_Revan89(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 6:57:45 PM
Billy-De-Kid posted...
Darth_Revan89 posted...

I think the guy in Morthal was only fixed because his being able to fight was a part of the quest, so the game fixed him up. I fear that Nazeem is cursed to crawl the floors of Whiterun forever. At least now you can mock him by saying:

"Do you get to stand up very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't........ B****!!!"

ROFL! Yes! I shall mock him everytime I walk passed him
#7Darth_Revan89(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 6:59:36 PM
MrcTOtheJ posted...

I almost always kill him in every play though but I'm thinking this might be a better punishment
#8MrcTOtheJPosted 3/29/2013 7:01:09 PM
Darth_Revan89 posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...

I almost always kill him in every play though but I'm thinking this might be a better punishment

Same here, and it is...it is.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, NFS:MW 2012
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#9Billy-De-KidPosted 3/29/2013 7:09:45 PM
Darth_Revan89 posted...
Billy-De-Kid posted...
Darth_Revan89 posted...

ROFL! Yes! I shall mock him everytime I walk passed him

To bad you don't have it for PC, there is a mod that adds a new ability called the heart breaker.

You press "F" next to a kneeling NPC, then you grab them by the neck, lift them up, and rip out their heart!
---
#10Darth_Revan89(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 7:50:48 PM
Sadly when I returned from my quest he was walking again ='(