so I'm thinking about playing through morrowind again

#1dante1331Posted 3/29/2013 6:37:16 PM
But I wanted to hear what guys think about playing it on my original Xbox or my 360. I've heard that running original Xbox games on a 360 can damage them over time, but I've tried it out once before and the load times are significantly shorter, I wouldn't be able replace it for awhile if it gets damaged.
---
Look at this noob!
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?=89123
#2Evil_SandwichPosted 3/29/2013 6:41:05 PM
Well, if playing old Xbox games on a 360 damages them, just use the original Xbox then.
#3Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/29/2013 6:41:10 PM
dante1331 posted...
But I wanted to hear what guys think about playing it on my original Xbox or my 360. I've heard that running original Xbox games on a 360 can damage them over time, but I've tried it out once before and the load times are significantly shorter, I wouldn't be able replace it for awhile if it gets damaged.

If you can install it to the harddrive (not sure if you can do that to the original games), but yeah the game does seem to move faster if you play it on the 360. The initial load time when you make a character will still be somewhat long, but I do think it is much quicker than on the original xbox.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
You do good, people will hate. You do bad, people will hate. You just sit there, people will hate. Welcome to the COD community.
#4shino0regicePosted 3/29/2013 6:43:53 PM
play in on the original. some of the things i would do would freeze on the 360. and a LOT of SR71's enchantments would always freeze.
---
next time you rob a store make sure the person in there is not a 5 degree black belt.(my x-box live = megadeth9715) pokemon black FC: 1592 6406 7208 Chick
#5dante1331(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 6:46:11 PM
Well that's the thing, I don't know for sure if it damages them or not, and I actually had to salvage a disc drive from a different Xbox, so the load times are a little bit longer then average, not a whole lot more, but enough to notice, so theres maybe 30-60 second difference in load times between the two systems.
---
Look at this noob!
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?=89123