On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate general tullius?

#21MythrenderPosted 3/30/2013 3:28:31 PM
SoulOfFayth posted...
I think he's an arrogant douche. Ulfric is arrogant too, but in a different way I can dig. On one of my latest characters I was thinking of doing the civil war, but when I walked into Castle Dour to do some enchanting I heard that conversation he has with Rikke for the first time, and the degrading way he spoke about Nords just struck me wrong.

Though I see your point, I feel he was likely just frustrated. At the end of the day hes not a Nord, there are customs he doesnt understand. The way he sees it, Whiterun is part of the empire, denying the right to garrison troops there just seems outlandish.
---
GT: Nickguy
#22thegenghisronPosted 3/30/2013 3:33:28 PM
10 (would be higher if able).
He's an arrogant a*****e who doesn't even respect the Nord people. He serves an Empire that is weak and pathetic and (SPOILERS) even he himself GIVES UP without even wanting to fight.

I enjoyed sending him to "where-ever it is that his people go when they die."
#23zeroboboPosted 3/30/2013 3:35:46 PM
i hate his character, but as already mentioned, he hates cylons and runs C-sec so he's alright.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#24MythrenderPosted 3/30/2013 3:36:37 PM
thegenghisron posted...
He's an arrogant a*****e who doesn't even respect the Nord people. He serves an Empire that is weak and pathetic and (SPOILERS) even he himself GIVES UP without even wanting to fight.

If the empire is weak and pathetic, what is skyrim as a piece of it? If 100% Empire is weak, Skyrim is just a fraction of that. United we stand divided we fall.
---
GT: Nickguy
#25Flow_149Posted 3/30/2013 3:38:39 PM
1. He's a really likable guy who's only trying to do his job despite the lack of support he's receiving from the empire. He doesn't understand nordic traditions however he's willing to try.
#26RebelElite791Posted 3/30/2013 3:40:10 PM
thegenghisron posted...

I see you didn't pay any attention whatsoever to the game.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws
http://i.imgur.com/NvRUjep.jpg http://i.imgur.com/xqJhbJ3.jpg
#27blcpackPosted 3/30/2013 4:20:34 PM
CRtwenty posted...

He saved us from the Cylons, he'll save Skyrim too.

This.
---
It's better to regret the things you did than the things you didn't do.
#28nfl89Posted 3/30/2013 4:29:44 PM
YOU COPIED MY TOPIC!!!!!!, 1 out of 10, nothing bad about him =/
#29FMLGPosted 3/30/2013 4:41:23 PM
CCGreenRaider posted...
FMLG posted...
Aarkshark posted...
I hate Tullius a little. Because, you know, the head-chopping thing.
2/10

I gave Ulfric a 4/10 for being a greedy nationalistic ass who also actually wants what (he thinks) is best for Skyrim.

The Thalmor get an Axe-to-the-head/10

>implying the execution was Tullius' fault.

That chick thats his lap dog is a total *****. She thinks shes Judge Judy and Executioner! I didn't do anything wrong... I lathed my sausage in honey to attract a bear, whats so wrong with that, and they have to go arresting me **** them, so now you get executed for soaking a sausage in honey and giving it to a bear? **** the high and mighty imperials thinking they are better than me for not!

Tulius can eat a ****!

N Ulfric is kind compassionate, he just believes that if you don't believe in freedom you should get out! so if the argonians don't want to stand aside there brothers ****'m and the elves. Nords are generally nice if you gain respect.

Wut?
She wasn't Legate Rikke if that's whst you're implying and it's clear all Tullius knows of it is that you were at Helgen as a prisoner. That's all.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs. - Beery <3
#30NUKER002Posted 3/30/2013 4:48:43 PM
9 He tryed to kill Me for being in the working place, and He's working with elves to overthrow the empire (even if He dose not know it)!