I think some of you might like Prequel.

#1HatchetHoundPosted 3/31/2013 11:51:48 PM
It's an MS Paint Adventure based on Oblivion. It's pretty good. The protagonist is a recovering alcoholic Khajiit who's just immigrated to Cyrodiil to start a new life for herself. It's set about a week before the Oblivion Crisis, I think.

http://www.prequeladventure.com/2011/03/prequel-begin/

It's also where my sig comes from.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You don’t become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
#2CaribooooooouPosted 4/1/2013 1:20:07 AM
HatchetHound posted...
It's an MS Paint Adventure based on Oblivion. It's pretty good. The protagonist is a recovering alcoholic Khajiit who's just immigrated to Cyrodiil to start a new life for herself. It's set about a week before the Oblivion Crisis, I think.

http://www.prequeladventure.com/2011/03/prequel-begin/

It's also where my sig comes from.

Closet-furry game.
---
What would Marilyn Monroe be doing if she were alive today?
.....clawing at the lid of her coffin.
#3HatchetHound(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 5:30:25 AM
Not really. And it's more of a webcomic.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You don’t become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
#4MrcTOtheJPosted 4/1/2013 2:47:01 PM
I'm enjoying it so far, making this class go by faster lol.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, NFS:MW 2012
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#5CRtwentyPosted 4/1/2013 4:56:28 PM
I'm enjoying it a lot actually. The main character is kind of a putz but there's lots of little side notes that make it hilarious. The author obviously has played Oblivion A LOT. This quote cracked me up too for some reason.

Anyway, Imperial Legion soldiers are notoriously bad at dying. Every time they conquered a place, the original rulers were like “hey, start dying!” and the Imperial Legion was like “no”.

At least that’s how you understand history.

---
"I just came out of a PIE, you swooning harpy! That is totally bat-**** insane!" - Mehrunes Dagon
#6HatchetHound(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 10:19:04 PM
Yeah, she's a sad-sack. She gets better and kind of less useless later though.

And I think Kazerad(author) does or did go back to play Oblivion for research when he's writing.
---
#7MrcTOtheJPosted 4/1/2013 10:20:24 PM
I'm litterally thinking about going and playing Oblivion as her, the build could make for lolz.

Just need moar Pineapples and Yoyo's.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, NFS:MW 2012
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#8HoonDingPosted 4/2/2013 1:39:27 AM
I was hoping it was already finished. Oh well, bookmarked.

The dramatic irony in Kvatch is hilarious, and the diversity mural is the best thing ever.
---
Don't let the dragon drag on!
#9CRtwentyPosted 4/2/2013 5:36:13 AM
Just got to the most recent bit.

Seems pretty obvious to me that she's going to wind up being tossed into the Imperial Prison and wind up being the CoC at the end. But who knows for sure.
---
"I just came out of a PIE, you swooning harpy! That is totally bat-**** insane!" - Mehrunes Dagon
#10HoonDingPosted 4/2/2013 6:31:50 AM
Just got to the most recent bit.

Seems pretty obvious to me that she's going to wind up being tossed into the Imperial Prison and wind up being the CoC at the end. But who knows for sure.

I'm personally voting for personal redemption and then subsequent obliteration at Kvatch.
---
Don't let the dragon drag on!