Elder Scrolls VI: Akavir announced

#21Madridiq8ePosted 4/1/2013 4:11:44 AM
talking about a new Elder Scrolls game is not a joke..

I actually got a little excited ... till i realize the date ..
#22Felicia_catladyPosted 4/1/2013 4:20:36 AM
April fools. Bethesda NEVER releases Elder Scrolls games so close to each other.
---
Marcy.
:3
#23NepharenPosted 4/1/2013 4:27:32 AM
The discussion page is also pretty funny if you do decide to read the article.
#24Ajd_KingPosted 4/1/2013 4:32:42 AM
Turns out it's actually true and the whole thing was a double-ploy, ermergerd.
---
"Stannis... in spite of everything, he is a righteous man."
- GRRM.
#25iBlackice25Posted 4/1/2013 4:38:05 AM
I was going to make an April fools joke topic, but apparently this one has been made first. Knew it was a joke as soon as I looked at the name of the topic.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
#26heartherevengePosted 4/1/2013 5:13:42 AM
"TH: There will still be weapons, but not nearly as many and they won’t be as powerful as a character fighting unarmed. The Akaviri katanas and daikatanas will be present. Also, since everyone has complained about it since they were removed in Oblivion, we will be adding spears in Akavir."

this comment alone should tell you it was a joke.
nobody working with beth would ever say "everyone has complained about no spears, so we will add them back"

IF you even had to get that far
---
psn::heartherevenge
GT: heretherevenge
#27SoulOfFaythPosted 4/1/2013 5:35:00 AM
The fact people need to explain this is a joke is a sad testament to the human intelligence.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#28hellslingerPosted 4/1/2013 9:42:48 AM
I actually want this to be real.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ULCRM.jpg
#29jrr18Posted 4/1/2013 11:27:18 AM
wasn't there a fake trailer for TES 5 Akavir after oblivion came out to I mean come on they could have at least one Atmora or something
---
Victory over theTrolls are like leprechauns werewolves through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#30turn_basedPosted 4/1/2013 11:52:41 AM
I wanna go back in time. Relive the Thalmor invasion of the Imperial City or get on a boat with 500 drunken nord 'heroes' fixin to stomp some knife ears right outta Skyrim, (did the elves use to say SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE ELVES prior to battle?) Experience life under the tyranny of the dragons and their priests, I dunno.

Don't really care what, I just want the last dlc to be something worth talking about 2-4 years later.