New Skyrim DLC - Sands of the Alik'r

#1BenjUK55Posted 4/1/2013 6:40:31 AM
Imagine this has just been hypothetically tweeted by a Bethesda bigwig.

What's your reaction?!?!?
---
We do not sow.
HeartGold Friend Code - 3440 2556 8150
#2PootbirdPosted 4/1/2013 6:41:40 AM
Happy April fools day Bethesda!
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
Do you meet a reasonable person on gamefaqs very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't.
#3Billy-De-KidPosted 4/1/2013 6:42:43 AM
I think Elseweyr or Orsinium would be a better choice.
---
"There's no problem you can't solve with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout
"CHEESE!!! CHEESE FOR EVERYBODY!!!" -Sheograth
#4RebelElite791Posted 4/1/2013 10:30:19 AM
Billy-De-Kid posted...

Like they'd ever do Elseweyr, with tons of different Khajiit forms (which probably will never be in a FULL game) for a DLC :P
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws
http://i.imgur.com/NvRUjep.jpg http://i.imgur.com/xqJhbJ3.jpg
#5Wings of FortePosted 4/1/2013 10:44:36 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
Billy-De-Kid posted...

Like they'd ever do Elseweyr, with tons of different Khajiit forms (which probably will never be in a FULL game) for a DLC :P

Oh come on, you don't think they won't be in an expansion for Elder Scrolls Online-hahahahahahah... I couldn't type that with a straight face.
---
A.K.A Red Dingo
#6jrr18Posted 4/1/2013 10:47:24 AM
Wings of Forte posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
Billy-De-Kid posted...

Oh come on, you don't think they won't be in an expansion for Elder Scrolls Online-hahahahahahah... I couldn't type that with a straight face.

The online one will probably make the khajiit human girls with cat ears to expand into the JRPG fanbases
---
Victory over theTrolls are like leprechauns werewolves through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#7Wings of FortePosted 4/1/2013 10:51:04 AM
jrr18 posted...
Wings of Forte posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
Billy-De-Kid posted...

The online one will probably make the khajiit human girls with cat ears to expand into the JRPG fanbases

I have no problem with a cat girl breed of Khajiit (Ohmes?), just as long as they include the other kinds as well.
---
A.K.A Red Dingo
#8HatchetHoundPosted 4/1/2013 11:23:18 AM

That kind does exist, though.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
#9DRAGON07891230Posted 4/1/2013 5:15:06 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
Billy-De-Kid posted...

It's already a mod.
---
Intel i5 3570k [] MSI 7870 gHz 2GB [] 8GB RAM [] CX500W
#10MrcTOtheJPosted 4/1/2013 5:18:26 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
Billy-De-Kid posted...

Shh reb it's a dream of mine, DON'T CRUSH IT! (Full game of course not as DLC)

I mean it shouldn't be to hard, they could even make more of the subtypes playable. (Basically as reskin visual options so it's all under one race, not super acurate though but still)

I know it may not happen but it would be impressive IMO.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, NFS:MW 2012
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2