Good place to sell my gems and jewelry?

#1bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 4/1/2013 4:51:19 PM
Everyone I try to sell to only has like 750 gold.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#2ScottYarmelPosted 4/1/2013 4:55:14 PM
I usually go to riften after I'm far enough in the thieves guild that there are roughly 6 merchants in one room.
#3clone11Posted 4/1/2013 4:55:17 PM
I'm assume your problem is merchants not having enough gold (as you appear to have mistakenly left some words out of your sentence.)

Here's a nice little trick.

1. Sell until the merchant runs out of gold.
2. Save game.
3. Hit merchant.
4. Reload save.

There you go, merchant has more money. Simply repeat as many times as you desire. My saves are full of pictures of Belethor.
---
"Let the God-forsaken bastards sing."
"Zin krif horvut se suleyk"
#4Billy-De-KidPosted 4/1/2013 4:56:19 PM
If you get the investor perk in the Speech Perk Tree, and invest in the shop in Riverwood, there is a glitch that gives them like 14,000 or so septims. Just get the perk, then use the power in the Dragonborn DLC to get the perk points back.
---
"There's no problem you can't solve with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout
"CHEESE!!! CHEESE FOR EVERYBODY!!!" -Sheograth
#5Billy-De-KidPosted 4/1/2013 4:57:39 PM
clone11 posted...
I'm assume your problem is merchants not having enough gold (as you appear to have mistakenly left some words out of your sentence.)

Here's a nice little trick.

1. Sell until the merchant runs out of gold.
2. Save game.
3. Hit merchant.
4. Reload save.

There you go, merchant has more money. Simply repeat as many times as you desire. My saves are full of pictures of Belethor.

Or do this, this works too.........................
---
"There's no problem you can't solve with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout
"CHEESE!!! CHEESE FOR EVERYBODY!!!" -Sheograth
#6RampagingwalrusPosted 4/1/2013 5:02:50 PM
Alternatively, you could just not sell them, and keep them in a safe place.
For example, just throw them on the floor, and roll around naked on top of them, like a man.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#7bLiNdSnIpErZ20(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 5:16:08 PM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
Alternatively, you could just not sell them, and keep them in a safe place.
For example, just throw them on the floor, and roll around naked on top of them, like a man.

I would but I'm trying to get the achievement for having 100,000 gold.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.