Do you prefer using unique weapons or smith/enchant your own?

#1scrappybristolPosted 4/1/2013 6:36:10 PM
While I craft my own armor, I like using unique weapons such as Chillrend, Dawnbreaker, Zephyr or Nightingale Blade instead of making my own.

I think the last weapon I actually made was the Enhanced Dwarven Crossbow.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#2theonyxphoenixPosted 4/1/2013 6:41:41 PM
unique. I never craft.
#3DtheBruiserPosted 4/1/2013 6:44:04 PM
I like making my own weapons once enchanting is at 100. I have my fire and ice damage sword the antipode. My lightning damage and paralyze blades katana the thunderbrand. and my fire damage and health absorb axe that I never came up with a decent name for that is just the ebony fire axe.

Yeah 100 enchanting plus whatever smithing nonsense you prefer will outdo any unique weapon in the game. I do like to mix it up however so I give the uniques a quick run when I find them if they are cool
---
Want to learn how to procrastinate like me? I'll tell you how tomorrow
#4darkportal785Posted 4/1/2013 6:47:55 PM
Unique.

Crafting is a hassle and takes grinding that I don't have the patience for.
---
This post was brought to you by the letter Xbox and the number 5.
#5DougymcPosted 4/1/2013 6:48:48 PM
I almost always make my armor (I use hide and it's just easier to make it right away than try to find a set), but rarely my weapons. I end up using Bound Weapons fairly often, or unique 2-handed swords.

On my PC copy, though, I usually make my own armor and weapons.
#6Mick65Posted 4/1/2013 6:53:48 PM
I used to go crazy with crafting numbers when I first started. Now the gear is about style, what feels right for the personality of the character. I have a character that wears a dragon priest mask just because it matches his armor outfit, he doesn't even utilize the enchantments on it.
---
JAFO
#7dodgefan91Posted 4/1/2013 7:02:15 PM
I prefer unique but I often can't resist the temptation and eventually craft my own stuff.
---
GT: JKGrizzle
http://i.minus.com/iEZjmLbjP7PuX.gif
#8Pure_LionHeartPosted 4/1/2013 7:03:37 PM
I always want to craft.

Next character though, everything is unique or loot. I swear it!
---
No matter what happens next, don't be to hard on yourself. Even now, after all you've done...you can still go home. Lucky you.
#9silverhunter16Posted 4/1/2013 7:08:48 PM
The only crafting that I use is enchanting and that's only on my mages for cost reduction purposes. I never bother with making my own weapons and armors.
---
"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things your going to regret but I think we can put our differences behind use. For science. You monster.
#10iBlackice25Posted 4/1/2013 7:12:31 PM
Unique, unless im trying to make money.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2