Looking for help with a Class Build

#1Dinny89Posted 4/1/2013 10:10:14 PM
Hello everyone! Recently I decided to buy a new xbox seeing that my old one was from the year the 360 came out. That being said, I didn't transfer any of my saves and I figured why not build a whole new character I haven't played yet?

I've decided on building a warrior/king hybrid class. So far all I've established is I want to use a sword and shield and my race is Imperial. Any help or suggestions is appreciated!
---
XBL= True Yewden
#2Omega_GilgameshPosted 4/1/2013 10:14:03 PM
Explain what you mean by "king".
---
The World's Most Interesting Man: I don't always herp, but when I do, I derp.
#3Dinny89(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 10:26:11 PM
Well I say warrior/king because I want him to give the appearance and skill set that he's a warrior who fought to become the king of his own lands. Sort of a roleplaying idea for myself. Very capable in battle but also a delegate.
---
XBL= True Yewden
#4RampagingwalrusPosted 4/1/2013 10:27:49 PM
So basically a Bandit Chief.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#5Dinny89(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 10:30:14 PM
Yeah!
---
XBL= True Yewden
#6Jakobs_FodderPosted 4/1/2013 10:32:00 PM
Dinny89 posted...
Hello everyone! Recently I decided to buy a new xbox seeing that my old one was from the year the 360 came out. That being said, I didn't transfer any of my saves and I figured why not build a whole new character I haven't played yet?

I've decided on building a warrior/king hybrid class. So far all I've established is I want to use a sword and shield and my race is Imperial. Any help or suggestions is appreciated!

Well, this is certainly interesting.

what do you mean by King? I presume you mean kind of like the Eperor?

if that's what you mean, then here's a bit of help to start you off:

~Whatever your primary focus is going to be, offensively. Traditional warrior-rulers spent a fair amount of time in battle before their ascendance to rule. I would say a varied knowledge and back round with all weapon types.

~Light armor And Heavy armor, think of it like this; before becoming king, would have been a knight/warrior (Heavy armor), but before that, would have been a squire, knights apprentice, or stable hand (Light armor) and the as king-light armor when NOT in battle (Glass Armor has a VERY regal look/feel, I use it on all of my Knight type characters). Or and this is where there could be a conflict of interest Emperor's Robes.

~Very high Speechcraft (you don't need to take all of the perks though, however I would recommend taking the left side of the tree though). Got to address your court, servants, And above all else l, country.

magic is a possibility.... Specificly restoration, aleration (could be like king Midas...) and illusion.

I would stray from the other classes of stealth, however, save for maybe "Extra Pockets" man do I LOVE that perk. :D
---
The official Sheogorath of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The right and Righteous hand of Whatnos
#7RampagingwalrusPosted 4/1/2013 10:32:26 PM
Heavy Armour, Two-handed, Block, maybe some Speechcraft and Alchemy.
Carved Nordic gear, to stand out, and make yourself look intimidating.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#8Dinny89(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 10:37:09 PM
Alright sounds good! Thanks a lot guys!
---
XBL= True Yewden
#9Jakobs_FodderPosted 4/1/2013 10:46:17 PM
Dinny89 posted...
Alright sounds good! Thanks a lot guys!

Keep us updated on how you plan out this character, could be useful information for future users of the Board.

and good luck, have fun.
---
The official Sheogorath of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The right and Righteous hand of Whatnos
#10xGenocidestPosted 4/1/2013 11:37:13 PM
Dont forget the Lords stone.

And you can use magick all you want (Except for Necromancy spells)

The Imperial Legion utilize all forms of combat. There'd be plenty of Battlemages in their ranks.

They also make use of Calvary, a Noble or Lord especially.

If he's a Lord/King from Skyrim avoid using magick.

You could also run around with a follower and certain quest followers for bodyguards. Imperial Legion accepts all Races in their ranks, so you could use any.
---
All Hell can't stop us now.