Question about Harkon and Vingalmo.

#1Billy-De-KidPosted 4/2/2013 8:06:56 AM
Why does Harkon, a Nord, have the other race's vampire eyes while Vingamlo, an Altmer, have the Nord vampire eyes?
---
"There's no problem you can't solve with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout
"CHEESE!!! CHEESE FOR EVERYBODY!!!" -Sheograth
#2JackNurSnakPackPosted 4/2/2013 8:10:05 AM
I've always wondered what everyone was talking about. On my game they all have the EXACT same eyes. Even my character. The only person I've seen with weird eyes was when I married Camilla Valerius (and changed her.) Her eyes were just dark without glow at all.
---
"Lighthouses are more usefull than churches" - Benjamin Franklin-
#3Billy-De-Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 8:13:22 AM
JackNurSnakPack posted...
I've always wondered what everyone was talking about. On my game they all have the EXACT same eyes. Even my character. The only person I've seen with weird eyes was when I married Camilla Valerius (and changed her.) Her eyes were just dark without glow at all.

Really? Nords, and the beast races, should have different eyes than everyone else.
---
"There's no problem you can't solve with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout
#4JackNurSnakPackPosted 4/2/2013 8:15:56 AM
Billy-De-Kid posted...

Really? Nords, and the beast races, should have different eyes than everyone else.

How are they different??
---
#5Billy-De-Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 8:18:59 AM
Billy-De-Kid posted...

How are they different??

Nords' vampire eyes should be, basically, just glowing orange eyes.

Every other race, beside the beast races, have a glowing orange dot for eyes.

Beast Races just have normal eyes, I think.
---
#6JackNurSnakPackPosted 4/2/2013 8:23:48 AM
Billy-De-Kid posted...
Billy-De-Kid posted...

How are they different??

Interesting, yeah, ALL vamps I see or am (And I've been every race since release of DG) Has Just Regular looking Glowing orang eye, with a pupil. The only time it changes for me is if I go Hybrid, then after turning wolf I am always left with the pitch black eyes, even though I chose something different.
---
#7Billy-De-Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 8:36:03 AM(edited)
Billy-De-Kid posted...
Billy-De-Kid posted...

How are they different??

Interesting, yeah, ALL vamps I see or am (And I've been every race since release of DG) Has Just Regular looking Glowing orang eye, with a pupil. The only time it changes for me is if I go Hybrid, then after turning wolf I am always left with the pitch black eyes, even though I chose something different.

Very interesting , maybe something happened while you were downloading Dawnguard.

Now, does anybody happen to know why Harkon doesn't have Nord eyes, but Vingalmo does?

Also, how powerful is the Raise Dead spell used in the Vampire Lord form? Is it dependent on your level of Vampirism? How powerful of a body can you raise at level 4 Vampirism?
---
#8ShockWav3Posted 4/2/2013 9:15:42 AM
Why do you two need to continuously quote a conversation you are having by yourselves?
---
"Since everybody here is deadset on not being intelligent, let me start things off."- SterlingFox
#9Billy-De-Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 9:31:51 AM
ShockWav3 posted...
Why do you two need to continuously quote a conversation you are having by yourselves?

That is irrelevant, do you hold the knowledge that I seek?
---
#10Billy-De-Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 12:00:25 PM
Anybody?
---