Pick my next race. - Results (48 votes)
Altmer
14.58% (7 votes)
Bosmer
25% (12 votes)
Orsimer
60.42% (29 votes)
This poll is now closed.
OK! I've been waiting for the patch to come out before starting a new save but I'm bored and I've run out of patience. I want to mix things up and pick a race I haven't played to any great degree. These are my three choices. I don't know what build I want yet so I'll make it up as I go along. Which one should I try?
#2Billy-De-KidPosted 4/2/2013 8:30:10 AM
MOAR Orsimer!
---
"There's no problem you can't solve with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout
"CHEESE!!! CHEESE FOR EVERYBODY!!!" -Sheograth
#3CRtwentyPosted 4/2/2013 8:53:18 AM
Wood Elf master race
---
"I just came out of a PIE, you swooning harpy! That is totally bat-**** insane!" - Mehrunes Dagon
#4The_Viking_SwanPosted 4/2/2013 9:22:52 AM
Argonian
---
"Don't write naughty words on walls if you can't spell." -Tom Lehrer
//NVBM\\
#5PootbirdPosted 4/2/2013 9:35:40 AM
Altmer or nothing

Seriously you won't regret it
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
Do you meet a reasonable person on gamefaqs very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't.
#6legend4ryg4m3rPosted 4/2/2013 9:49:06 AM
Bosmer master race. But they're all interesting in their own ways, and all have cool unique lore and playstyles
---
TES RP:
Edwinn, Breton Necromancer
#7JobClassPosted 4/2/2013 10:48:54 AM
Well, it looks like you have your vote. And i guess it depends on what you're building--a mage, rouge, warrior or mix. I guess the "easiest" to use is orsimer-also the coolest. personally, I wouldn't play Altmer-ever, despite extra magicka.
---
"I bestow upon you the gift of life! Rejuvenate!"
#8Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 4/2/2013 10:52:56 AM
Orc.

The other two bore me as I've had far too many characters that were tall golden freaks, or short tan, monster tree, huggers.
---
"My phone blew up in my pocket, and my nuts are gone."
#9LordTrinen(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 11:04:21 AM
Overwhelming support for the Orcs! OK then. Now I just need to think of a good Orc name and I'm good to go. Thanks to everyone who voted!
#10PootbirdPosted 4/2/2013 11:17:38 AM
LordTrinen posted...
Overwhelming support for the Orcs! OK then. Now I just need to think of a good Orc name and I'm good to go. Thanks to everyone who voted!

Gro'lic
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
Do you meet a reasonable person on gamefaqs very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't.