Pick my next race. - Results (48 votes)
Altmer
14.58% (7 votes)
Bosmer
25% (12 votes)
Orsimer
60.42% (29 votes)
This poll is now closed.
OK! I've been waiting for the patch to come out before starting a new save but I'm bored and I've run out of patience. I want to mix things up and pick a race I haven't played to any great degree. These are my three choices. I don't know what build I want yet so I'll make it up as I go along. Which one should I try?

User Info: Billy-De-Kid

Billy-De-Kid
3 years ago#2
MOAR Orsimer!
"There's no problem you can't solve with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout
"CHEESE!!! CHEESE FOR EVERYBODY!!!" -Sheograth

User Info: CRtwenty

CRtwenty
3 years ago#3
Wood Elf master race
"I just came out of a PIE, you swooning harpy! That is totally bat-**** insane!" - Mehrunes Dagon

User Info: The_Viking_Swan

The_Viking_Swan
3 years ago#4
Argonian
"Don't write naughty words on walls if you can't spell." -Tom Lehrer
//NVBM\\

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
3 years ago#5
Altmer or nothing

Seriously you won't regret it
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
Do you meet a reasonable person on gamefaqs very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't.

User Info: legend4ryg4m3r

legend4ryg4m3r
3 years ago#6
Bosmer master race. But they're all interesting in their own ways, and all have cool unique lore and playstyles
TES RP:
Edwinn, Breton Necromancer

User Info: JobClass

JobClass
3 years ago#7
Well, it looks like you have your vote. And i guess it depends on what you're building--a mage, rouge, warrior or mix. I guess the "easiest" to use is orsimer-also the coolest. personally, I wouldn't play Altmer-ever, despite extra magicka.
"I bestow upon you the gift of life! Rejuvenate!"

User Info: Van_Of_The_Dawn

Van_Of_The_Dawn
3 years ago#8
Orc.

The other two bore me as I've had far too many characters that were tall golden freaks, or short tan, monster tree, huggers.
"My phone blew up in my pocket, and my nuts are gone."

User Info: LordTrinen

LordTrinen
3 years ago#9
Overwhelming support for the Orcs! OK then. Now I just need to think of a good Orc name and I'm good to go. Thanks to everyone who voted!

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
3 years ago#10
LordTrinen posted...
Overwhelming support for the Orcs! OK then. Now I just need to think of a good Orc name and I'm good to go. Thanks to everyone who voted!

Gro'lic
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
Do you meet a reasonable person on gamefaqs very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived