Coming back to this game, should I buy the DLC?

#1Izick_the_SpyPosted 4/2/2013 8:46:59 AM
So the DLC is on sale for 1800 points for all of it.

I'm going to get back into this game and play the crap out of it soon, but I just finished playing through Fallout: New Vegas so I want to give myself a break from these types of RPG's for a while.

For now I was curious to know if all the DLC was worth it now that they're on sale? If not, which ones are?
#2HoonDingPosted 4/2/2013 8:48:25 AM
They're totally worth it. Dawnguard and Dragonborn both add a ton of new content, and Hearthfire's an awesome little mod (and at that price, you can't go wrong).
---
Don't let the dragon drag on!
#3Izick_the_Spy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 8:51:26 AM
What Oblivion or Fallout 3 DLC's are they most comparable to? Are they larger additions like say Shivering Isles, or are they some Thieves Den type of stuff? (I'm guessing the 200 MSP one is more similar to the latter.)
#4jammymacsterPosted 4/2/2013 8:54:46 AM
They're larger DLCs. Larger than the Fallout 3 DLCs but a bit smaller than the Shivering Isles one in my opinion. Obviously Hearthfire is a smaller DLC.
I recommend getting both Dawnguard and Dragonborn. Hearthfire you may or may not like based on how you play. Personally I loved it but some people aren't bothered by it at all but as HoonDing says, you can't really go wrong with how cheap it is.
---
http://goo.gl/UEC2Y
#5RKO_ViperPosted 4/2/2013 9:08:12 AM(edited)
Vampire Lord, and Werewolf perk tree make Dawnguard worth it.

Hearthfire adds a ton of stuff you can do to the houses you build, plus it has adoption.

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#6HoonDingPosted 4/2/2013 9:19:49 AM
Dragonborn is a bit smaller than Shivering Isles, Dawnguard is decently larger than KotN, and Hearthfire is comparable to the Fighters' Stronghold, except with a little more to offer.
---
Don't let the dragon drag on!